Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

Just now, Raves said:

He claimed reg Civ and other reg Civs if they were paying attention would've picked up on it.  Seems like reg civs have different 1-shot abilities, mine just happened to be possibly the most powerful where touch even was unsure how to implement it, if at all, in the game.

LTBF did not pick up on this.

And yes I agree that all regular civs have different one-shot abilities. Notice how LTBF claimed he had the same one as Ruskie

16 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

You all want to know who I watched N1 as well while I am at it. No one visited that person but I can let you all know 

12 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I saw Ruskie's claim but like the first game I played I thought there could be multiple 1 shot watches

I watched Ruskie by the way because I believed the Mafia would hit him N1 after everything that went on

LTBF - When you are going to make a claim like this, first you should not do it in anger. Secondly you should word the claim so that there can be no counter to it. With a claim like this you are taking a pretty huge risk. If you are mafia, you are assuming you that no other civ put in a move on ruskie - which would negate your claim. If you are a civ, you still run the risk of someone CC'ing because of variables. 

This was a bad play and its going to lead to your lynch. Just like KSJ yesterday, you got some heat and started to panic. When the mafia get steam rolled, know that it was due to decisions like this; throwing a temper tantrum and calling people idiots. 

If its not obvious by now, I absolutely dont believe you. As this game is on the brink of being over, I just want to know, why did you guys not hit ET80? 

Just now, Whicker said:

LTBF did not pick up on this.

And yes I agree that all regular civs have different one-shot abilities. Notice how LTBF claimed he had the same one as Ruskie

Yes I do have the same. That's why I asked touch if we all got different ones and if I had the only 1 shot watch. If I did I would have gone after Ruskie and counter claimed then but Touch would not confirm or deny 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

LTBF - When you are going to make a claim like this, first you should not do it in anger. Secondly you should word the claim so that there can be no counter to it. With a claim like this you are taking a pretty huge risk. If you are mafia, you are assuming you that no other civ put in a move on ruskie - which would negate your claim. If you are a civ, you still run the risk of someone CC'ing because of variables. 

This was a bad play and its going to lead to your lynch. Just like KSJ yesterday, you got some heat and started to panic. When the mafia get steam rolled, know that it was due to decisions like this; throwing a temper tantrum and calling people idiots. 

If its not obvious by now, I absolutely dont believe you. As this game is on the brink of being over, I just want to know, why did you guys not hit ET80? 

That really is a good question.  LIke I'm 90% sure I know who he was claiming to be and figured he would've been hit.

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Yes I do have the same. That's why I asked touch if we all got different ones and if I had the only 1 shot watch. If I did I would have gone after Ruskie and counter claimed then but Touch would not confirm or deny 

You're missing the most important part of this so I still do not believe you. I could believe there are two one-shot watch roles in the game, but the fact that you both didn't pick up on Ruskie's claim and happened to claim exactly what he claimed makes me think you made it up and used his role as a basis, not realizing that each regular civilian likely has a different one-shot ability.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So be it. This is getting stupid that you all won't see the obvious. When I claimed in Anger the first game I was truthful...I am now as well. Lynch me, hit me, I don't care. I gave you all my I info and it's clear who the other Mafia should be if Raves is accuate. Going to gloat after the game when you all waste a lynch on me and I am 100% accuate with my claim

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I know of two from this list who are confirmed non-mafia. The other seven? Up in the air. 

@gopherwrestler - talk to me.

Said for a while in D2 I thought something was weird with LBC, he got so angry and took off and hid off in the distance. Defended himself hard and it seemed like he was digging a hole and realized it and just left. Was voting LBC, switched at the end because I didn’t think Matts was a threat yet, and didn’t want a big late push to lynch him. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Said for a while in D2 I thought something was weird with LBC, he got so angry and took off and hid off in the distance. Defended himself hard and it seemed like he was digging a hole and realized it and just left. Was voting LBC, switched at the end because I didn’t think Matts was a threat yet, and didn’t want a big late push to lynch him. 

Makes a lot of sense now. LBC

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

You're missing the most important part of this so I still do not believe you. I could believe there are two one-shot watch roles in the game, but the fact that you both didn't pick up on Ruskie's claim and happened to claim exactly what he claimed makes me think you made it up and used his role as a basis, not realizing that each regular civilian likely has a different one-shot ability.

It took me awhile to pick up on it as well, though I was drinking.  It wasn't 100% obvious at first if you weren't looking for it as it could've easily been glossed over.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

So be it. This is getting stupid that you all won't see the obvious. When I claimed in Anger the first game I was truthful...I am now as well. Lynch me, hit me, I don't care. I gave you all my I info and it's clear who the other Mafia should be if Raves is accuate. Going to gloat after the game when you all waste a lynch on me and I am 100% accuate with my claim

So either there are 2 one shot watchers (which is very possible) or Ruskie is lying bc I tend to believe ltbf

5 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Last game? You claimed a fake role and were mafia..... And you did it the same way. Way to early in a state of panic. Do you not remember me pointing it out? I said something like "Is this when we all claim for no damned reason"?

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

So either there are 2 one shot watchers (which is very possible) or Ruskie is lying bc I tend to believe ltbf

Ruskie isn't lying.  His soft-claim of his reg Civ role is much more pronounced than LTBF.  I would be more willing to think there are 2 watchers than there than Ruskie lying.

Just so you all know. I watched Ruskie bc I felt that was an obvious play for the mafia to get 4 easy kills in 2 nights. They hit Ruskie N1 (2 dead) then blame that hit on someone who wanted Ruskie lynched to get them lynched N2. While also hitting someone N2 (4 dead). Went with my gut and was wrong.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Last game? You claimed a fake role and were mafia..... And you did it the same way. Way to early in a state of panic. Do you not remember me pointing it out? I said something like "Is this when we all claim for no damned reason"?

I said first game. This is my 3rd. I claimed last game because I was on an island and thought it was my best play

Archived