Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

29 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Yeah right now there's no reason not to vote LTBF. Let the other three inactive die.

24 minutes ago, Raves said:

LTBF 

@theuntouchable Why Monday for the next Night?  That's an entire weekend to wait through.

22 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Gun to my head, it's LBTF and LBC. Sanchez will inactive die, jfin is already bored, so gotta go with the two actives.

I'll end up switching to LBTF in due time, but I'm very worried about LBC spinning a vote to someone else.

@The LBC - you good with this, dawg?

21 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

lol don't ping him. let him inactive die and vote LTBF

maybe we get 2 out of it

19 minutes ago, Raves said:

The thing is that LBC is close to being killed due to inactivity as well, didn't vote yesterday although he talked early on.  I think the vote is LTBF until LBC comes back and then we move to him.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am legit disappointed in LBC not participating. He is good at this game and is creative. 

Ill tag along with the obvious vote in LTBF.

I will say this now since I don't give a crap. 

I am a Regular Civilian.  I have a 1-Shot watch. That I can use 1 time (already used and saw nothing). I win when all the Evil have been defeated. 

Thanks for forcing my claim again you idiots

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I am a Regular Civilian.  I have a 1-Shot watch. That I can use 1 time (already used and saw nothing). I win when all the Evil have been defeated. 

Literally no one forced you to do anything. And there is no reason to be angry. You are impatient. 

Did you not see how I went from having the majority of the votes most of yesterday to it being landslide KSJ? The role of town is to move in bunches and create these types of responses. 

2 hours ago, MathMan said:

KSJ - 10 - (TK3, Matts,ET80,hockey,Ragnorak,famousJ,ruskie, Utley, Whicker, gopher
Matts - 3 ( mookie, bcb, ksj
Mookie - 2 - (Raves, LTBF

Didn't vote yet:
sanchez
LBC
jfinley

So if Raves is right we need to be voting for either 

Raves-claimed

LTBF- claimed

Sanchez-

LBC-

jfin-

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Who did you watch and why?

Why did you not pick up on Ruskie's claim day 1?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Who did you watch and why?

Why did you not pick up on Ruskie's claim day 1?

I saw Ruskie's claim but like the first game I played I thought there could be multiple 1 shot watches

I watched Ruskie by the way because I believed the Mafia would hit him N1 after everything that went on

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Literally no one forced you to do anything. And there is no reason to be angry. You are impatient. 

Did you not see how I went from having the majority of the votes most of yesterday to it being landslide KSJ? The role of town is to move in bunches and create these types of responses. 

I have 7 votes in a few min and clamoring for a speed round...I will stick with forced. Plus you claimed your role. Only reason you got out of the lynch is we found another Mafia for the time being.  

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You keep bringing this up. Would you mind explaining for the class what the claim was and why you think its so important? 

I think he is believing that I could have counter claimed Ruskie since we have a similar or exact same role

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

I have 7 votes in a few min and clamoring for a speed round...I will stick with forced. Plus you claimed your role. Only reason you got out of the lynch is we found another Mafia for the time being.  

I dont get lynched homie. I thought we all learned that lesson last game. 

wink.gif

But you are wrong. I am telling you that you have horribly misplayed this. There was no threat of a speed round *AND* people were already saying that if LBC voted they would switch to him. This was a bad play. 

Archived