NFC Championship Game: Vikings at Eagles, Week 20

Riddle

The field will likely be dry, as there are projected three days of moderate temperatures and no precipitation before the game on Sunday.  But the winds and field conditions may be more favorable to running than passing.  So, fewer than 40 pass attempts by Keenum are likely, meaning more carries for Murray and McKinnon.  Perhaps even Ham.  The field itself is, I just learned, a hybrid of natural grass with artificial fibers interspersed.  So, it may be less than good due to the harsh weather and snow today.  FG attempts are likely to be shorter.

5 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Thielen was the only one who surprised me.

I wonder what extent the injury of Stephen is. Having him back would be nice, though Sendejo is obviously more important than Stephen for the defense to get back.

Jaleel Johnson should get more playing time if Stephen is out.

What is going to be the Vikings' most critical matchup in this game?  Is it Griffen exploiting Vaitai?  Newman vs. Agholor?  Or Kendricks/other mates containing Clement?  Linval/Johnson containing the interior on rushing plays?  Or the Vikings' interior OL containing the interior Eagles' D-Line?  Or something else?  

Archived