NFC Championship Game: Vikings at Eagles, Week 20

Riddle

1 minute ago, Freakish Mind said:

I disagree also,  I don't even think it was questionable either.   It's football!!!!!

46 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I disagree with that, but you're obligated to your own opinion.

Good luck next week. 

Seriously? 'Dejo isn't looking in Thomas' direction; Thomas is clearly staring directly at him and lifts his arms to head level and delivers the knock out. If that's not targeting the head, not sure what is.

9 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

He's also in the middle of being blocked by Xavier Rhodes.   Thomas knew his job to to pick Sendejo and he did exactly that.  Unfortunately for Sendejo, he's a tad bit on the soft side when taking hits. (He delivers great hits, but can't take them too often)

Wow, 'Dejo gets knocked out on a blind side hit to the head, and hes soft? You're argument strengthens mine as it is; if Thomas's 'job' on the play was to set a pick then there was no reason for him to take a shot to the head; he simply needed to be in the way to get Zach Line open. I believe there was clear malice on the part of #13, and there is no place for that in the game. 

Looks like it was just one of those unfortunate plays that happens from time to time. I don't think it was dirty. Pick plays like that have always been dangerous, but to say he was targeting his head is a little much. 

Could he have let up and just stood there? Yes.

Did he pick him with malicious intent? No.

It's just one of those bang-bang plays that happens in the game of football.

17 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Looks like it was just one of those unfortunate plays that happens from time to time. I don't think it was dirty. Pick plays like that have always been dangerous, but to say he was targeting his head is a little much. 

Could he have let up and just stood there? Yes.

Did he pick him with malicious intent? No.

It's just one of those bang-bang plays that happens in the game of football.

I agree not really malicious. Sendejo will be ok, probably be back for the Philly game...for sure the Superb Owl.

Ok, I mean it is football.

Was he trying to concuss him? Probably not.

Was he trying to lay a lick and hit him hard... yes.

A lot like wrestling. Most of the things I did, I am trying to make the move hurt. Am I trying to actually injure the opposition? No.

It is fast pace, he just came off being mugged by Rhodes. Nobody is playing the game to hit someone soft.

Archived