Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

34 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I don't think anything was lost - you tried to play me and i told you i was finished w you

I don’t know how you can play someone. I simply said that if you wanted Tyreek Hill I would be willing to listen. And I would want picks, Yet I was better off offending your mother and your future child then telling you that. As you took it to another level! And till this day I feel hounded by your aura of intensity. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I don’t know how you can play someone. I simply said that if you wanted Tyreek Hill I would be willing to listen. And I would want picks, Yet I was better off offending your mother and your future child then telling you that. As you took it to another level! And till this day I feel hounded by your aura of intensity. 

the second after i posted i thought about taking Hill you PM'd saying it would take multiple picks to get him - kinda weak **** is that? come on, that's even low for you bro. 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

the second after i posted i thought about taking Hill you PM'd saying it would take multiple picks to get him - kinda weak **** is that? come on, that's even low for you bro. 

giphy.gif

Idk. One time I took Percy Harving ahead of waffles and he paid me with the big bucks because he really wanted him. 

giphy.gif

Edited by El ramster
  • Like 2

While Haden missed some time this year with the broken leg, he was an definitely an upgrade to anything we’ve had at the CB position in nearly the last decade. I had hoped he’d fall one more round so I can team him up with Ramsey. I’m a little shocked Burns went before him but I understand the Burns is younger, taller, & doesn’t have the medical history but when both were on the field it was clear who the better of the two were. Now only if we can find a true rangy FS our secondary would be in good hands.