Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

I remember you trying to trade multiple drafts for Gronk. That's when Nacho said enough.

That was the “absurd trades not allowed” rule. Rammy trading 6 years of firsts for Ben and Odell created the 3 year rule

Just now, iPwn said:

That was the “absurd trades not allowed” rule. Rammy trading 6 years of firsts for Ben and Odell created the 3 year rule

Yet Ramsey for garbage a$$ Dalton was fine.

It's whatever tho. I've recouped all my picks. And it only cost me a bum wr and a handsome qb

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Let me rewrite your narrative: I saved your crappy franchise. No way Gronk, as good as he is, is worth all those drafts.
/shrug

Then let me burn my franchise to the ground.

Don't pull a David Stern on me

We allow owners to be horrid their whole tenure. No repercussions. When they miss their tags we drop players in favor of lesser talent/allow owners to do the same to a wild extreme.

I don't see how me being the Vikings and trading for Walker destroying my franchise(hypothetically/doubtfully) couldn't have been left up to me. 

Considering I've been one of the most active owners in the leauge and the worry of me bouncing if things didn't go as plan (hint they didn't for season 13) was nill.

LIS still salty. Don't enjoy bringing up bad memories.

Enjoy the leauge. And think it's one of the most well run leagues that could ever be assembled. 

But I will always disagree with that decision, regardless if I was the one involved or not.

39 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Yet Ramsey for garbage a$$ Dalton was fine.

It's whatever tho. I've recouped all my picks. And it only cost me a bum wr and a handsome qb

QBs have value. #Shrug #DealWithIt

#WhyDoIAlwaysChokeInConfrenceChampionshipGames

Just now, khodder said:

QBs have value. #Shrug #DealWithIt

#WhyDoIAlwaysChokeInConfrenceChampionshipGames

Should have asked more for Jimmy G then.

Ramsey is far move valuable than a 2nd and a 1st.

Could have gotten atleast 1.5 Ramseys with Jimmy