Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

People should know the time lots and should have a big board in to Nacho if they don’t expect to be in on time, but things happen and people forget. I just think it’s just the courteous thing to do to tag the next person OTC, even if it doesn’t do much. ?‍♀️

With so many trades and me on Mobil! 

Im not gonna go hit back main page and scroll down to see whose next.. Each swipe could get me into a car accident no thanks. 

17 minutes ago, El ramster said:

With so many trades and me on Mobil! 

Im not gonna go hit back main page and scroll down to see whose next.. Each swipe could get me into a car accident no thanks. 

But your timeslot is the same every day. I pick at 9:30. It's not that difficult to make time when your pick is up or to send in a big board.

I'm lucky that khodder picks before me and he's fairly prompt in his selection. But we all know when we pick.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

But your timeslot is the same every day. I pick at 9:30. It's not that difficult to make time when your pick is up or to send in a big board.

I'm lucky that khodder picks before me and he's fairly prompt in his selection. But we all know when we pick.

this is for pwns tagging rant 

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

It’s also not difficult to tag someone either. It takes half a second to look at the next person in line after checking who has been taken, and maybe three seconds to hit the return key, the @ symbol and then a username. 

And it helps keep the thread moving, as people are more likely to pick early if they are told that they are up.

I mean are we seriously arguing against being courteous to the next person in line?

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Also kinda amusing that the guy who made the remark about certain members being homers now has more players on his team from his favorite team than anyone else in the league.

Aaron Donald  all pro DPOY

Greg All pro

Lamarcus was elite.

https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/94c98566c63fdf3fe41b461eb1f8c239/5B03F447/t51.2885-15/e35/28152284_2004907053109947_539349524741619712_n.jpg

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Apologies for not tagging you @bucsfan333 my bad.

9 hours ago, iPwn said:

It’s also not difficult to tag someone either. It takes half a second to look at the next person in line after checking who has been taken, and maybe three seconds to hit the return key, the @ symbol and then a username. 

And it helps keep the thread moving, as people are more likely to pick early if they are told that they are up.

I mean are we seriously arguing against being courteous to the next person in line?

I've tagged the person after me in every pick I've made.

• Like 1