Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Where were these owner fail safe rules last season? The Dalton-Ramsey trade was bamboozling at its' finest. Granted, Dalton played a big part in my CC run, but he could have been had in the 1st or 2nd round, no way he would have been tagged. Just a case of a scummy owner pulling a fast one on the new kid. Not as bad as some of the stuff Rammy tried to pull on me, good thing I already had seen enough of him outside of this league to know his character.

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Where were these owner fail safe rules last season? The Dalton-Ramsey trade was bamboozling at its' finest. Granted, Dalton played a big part in my CC run, but he could have been had in the 1st or 2nd round, no way he would have been tagged. Just a case of a scummy owner pulling a fast one on the new kid. Not as bad as some of the stuff Rammy tried to pull on me, good thing I already had seen enough of him outside of this league to know his character.

find me an unfair trade i've ever made.. unless your khodder.. 

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Dear boy finally cracked.

tumblr_mo4qffGkKe1s50agyo1_500.gif

There there, it's going to be all right.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, El ramster said:

Yup! Garbage owner well said Nacho. 

I mean, I do have a sub .500 win%.. the only thing I have worth mentioning is a lucky trip to the championship.

Had to basically sacrifice a few seasons just to try to entertain the thought of being a championship caliber team once again.

Paid far more value for a Giants player that was really necessary.. Same with a QB

I guess if that makes me a garbage owner, so be it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I mean, I do have a sub .500 win%.. the only thing I have worth mentioning is a lucky trip to the championship.

Had to basically sacrifice a few seasons just to try to entertain the thought of being a championship caliber team once again.

Paid far more value for a Giants player that was really necessary.. Same with a QB

I guess if that makes me a garbage owner, so be it.

1565.gif

5 hours ago, khodder said:

Don't get it twisted Rammy. I felt sorry for you, and it ain't hurt my team one bit.

LOL. Quit playing yourself. This is like you saying you didn't like your wife after she cheated on you 10 times.

They're levels to this.. Playa.