Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

21 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

QFT.

We are 4 weeks in, and only 3 teams are either 4-0 (1) or 0-4 (2). The majority of the league is within 1 or 2 games of the division lead. Ain't nobody out yet for the most part. Would be nice to be in a division where folks packed it in after a quarter of the season. Though I suspect we'll really see those candidates after week 7 is posted. That'll really show who is tanking and who is competing.

Be my guest though. If anyone wants to tank then go ahead. But you'll face ridicule like Tammy has for the past few seasons.

Something interesting I've noticed: Roughly half the league (10 teams) have more yardage from their WR2 than WR1. Some of them are fairly close, so it's hard to draw a conclusion one way or the other until we have more sim time under the belt, but compare that to last year's seasons:

S14: 4

S13: 3

Some of the ones who had WR2 exceed the production either due to elite talent as the #2 or sub-par #1 (and there were a few teams that were close to having them flip). But it's pretty surprising to see so many in the league currently have the same projection as my own team. I'm sure RNG will even things out in due time.

26 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Finally got myself a statement win. Feels good.

And got myself to .500 all time. Neat.

3-1 with a RNG loss against glen being the only thing that has kept me from 4-0. But not sure how to feel about my team right now. 2 of my wins are against teams that are 1-7, so I may not be does as well as it appears.

30 minutes ago, iPwn said:

And got myself to .500 all time. Neat.

3-1 with a RNG loss against glen being the only thing that has kept me from 4-0. But not sure how to feel about my team right now. 2 of my wins are against teams that are 1-7, so I may not be does as well as it appears.

You lost to me. So u suk

2 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

Tanking with two mvp caliber offensive players smh 

I'll have Matty Ice playing at an MVP level for a long time, and AP as MVP caliber is debatable. Only has 1 good season still being factored in. Granted he is off to a solid start (400 yards, 4.2 Y/C), but so is the Crow who was taken round 11. Plus Mixon for me is averaging nice Y/C, so maybe my OL and/or opposing run Ds are a big reason.

I didn't like my draft and began trading for future picks by the mid rounds. I mean honestly I probably won't tank unless it's maybe week 14 and I'm a few games under .500, especially after a 3-1 start. Front 7 is great and obviously got Matty Ice, but awful coaching staff. 

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I'll have Matty Ice playing at an MVP level for a long time, and AP as MVP caliber is debatable. Only has 1 good season still being factored in. Granted he is off to a solid start (400 yards, 4.2 Y/C), but so is the Crow who was taken round 11. Plus Mixon for me is averaging nice Y/C, so maybe my OL and/or opposing run Ds are a big reason.

I didn't like my draft and began trading for future picks by the mid rounds. I mean honestly I probably won't tank unless it's maybe week 14 and I'm a few games under .500, especially after a 3-1 start. Front 7 is great and obviously got Matty Ice, but awful coaching staff. 

Believe you me. I'd love if you didn't lol. Pretty sure I have your s17 1st

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

They were never two.

Huh. Weird.

I mean I never needed to keep a fb. Just always thought they were two for some reason