Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

So I finally got a chance to read the game docs (couldn't bring myself to watch it after seeing I lost) and all I have to say is **** RNG. That 4th quarter was ugly as sin, all those turnovers my defense forced, and then that bull**** happened in overtime.

It was all defense the first 20 minutes or so of the game. Lots of drives ended on fourth and one.

I got lucky that my defense answered every turnover. But one of those INTs was tipped at the line.

Jimmy is clutch in the 4Q/OT.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Jimmy is clutch in the 4Q/OT.

Yes he's won you two games with huge deep bombs late. It is totally in line with his proven track record over the past 3 NFL seasons.

Done with this ******* season. Yall can @ me when the next season starts.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yes he's won you two games with huge deep bombs late. It is totally in line with his proven track record over the past 3 NFL seasons.

Done with this ******* season. Yall can @ me when the next season starts.

Jimmy has legit never lost a game lol

Rough week. Team played well, but just couldn’t find the end zone. 5 field goals and no TDs isn’t going to get the job done, even against a tanking team. 

Been hovering at/around +100 since week 10. Now back down to +95. If I can just get it to +103 at the end of the year, it’ll be second all time. Though I’m pretty sure that every (or nearly every) team to finish +98 or better lost in the playoffs, so maybe it’s better to tank from here out.

8 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

26 on the season. 4 of them came today.

Most teams are in the 20s for turnovers. You had some unlucky bounces today but you certainly had a lot go your way as well.

To come back to this point.

If we subtract the four today I'd still have more takeaways than everyone. No one but me is in the 20s. Why did you lie?