Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

8 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

You've already proven your worth as an outstanding addition to this league...

Thanks.

I'm currently running a mock draft but I'm hoping to get with Nacho and set up some workbooks that will make all of our jobs easier.  He's got enough on his plate managing the sim.  Figured between his knowledge of programming and my knowledge of excel we can rule the world.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

I'm going to be using this workbook to keep track of who goes where in the upcoming draft providing I can keep up with it.  If someone would like to help me out, I can get you editing rights. 

@TheKillerNacho hope you don't mind me posting this before getting your permission, if you do let me know and I'll remove it.  

As the new guy, just thought I'd do my part and help out where I can.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V7673QP5dkU4ZRL7clZpUeJL0QOcABwg0HQnAt_bAzs/edit?usp=sharing

Always looking for feedback and suggestions.  I can tailor this workbook to suit the needs of this sim, just let me know what you need it to do. 

Very much appreciate this. I’m just looking at on mobile rn, but can we set this up so that each person could make their own draft board by position and overall? Obviously at that point, it would require everyone to keep track themselves but I would appreciate a well crafted starting point for my draft boards.

17 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Very much appreciate this. I’m just looking at on mobile rn, but can we set this up so that each person could make their own draft board by position and overall? Obviously at that point, it would require everyone to keep track themselves but I would appreciate a well crafted starting point for my draft boards.

You could just take the time to make your own.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

You could just take the time to make your own.

I could. But I could also get someone else to do it.

This is what we call management.

36 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I can, but for now this is all I really had time to do.  After my m**k is over I'll have more time.

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

I can, but for now this is all I really had time to do.  After my m**k is over I'll have more time.

There’s nothing wrong with saying mock.@El ramsterthought you were going to post a mock draft for this league, I presume.

I’m going to be using this for my dynasty leagues to keep everything under control next season, so something similar might be helpful here.

3 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

I'm going to be using this workbook to keep track of who goes where in the upcoming draft providing I can keep up with it.  If someone would like to help me out, I can get you editing rights. 

@TheKillerNacho hope you don't mind me posting this before getting your permission, if you do let me know and I'll remove it.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V7673QP5dkU4ZRL7clZpUeJL0QOcABwg0HQnAt_bAzs/edit?usp=sharing

Always looking for feedback and suggestions.  I can tailor this workbook to suit the needs of this sim, just let me know what you need it to do. 

mark-wahlberg-shocked-gif.gif

Holy cow.

3 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Did.... Did you do this?

If so, wow. Amazing work man. That's unreal. Looks great!!

1 minute ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Did.... Did you do this?

If so, wow. Amazing work man. That's unreal. Looks great!!

Yeah.  This ain't anything man.  Apparently I'm not suppose to discuss what I'm doing in other sub forums, but I've been doing this for about 4 years.  @TheKillerNacho sim and his knowledge of programming is what really drew me into NFS, when he messaged me I was really excited.  For me the sim was like the icing on the cake for a mocker, because it was the closure for all the work you put into building your team.

I use a ton of these type of workbooks and google docs allows me to link various workbooks together so that owners can alter their workbook and have an effect on the master workbooks.  If you're interested I can show you other workbooks that I use for my stuff, like trade blocks, free agency type stuff.

Whether Nacho wants or needs my help is up to him but I'm here and willing, but time constraints at the moment I'm limited to what I can offer.  Give me a couple months though and I can build this sim some cool workbooks.

Look forward to working with all of you guys.