Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

I think the last time I subscribed was for a month back in 2016, pulled all the data from the 2015, 14, and 13 seasons. But that info is on my old computer. Didn't do it last year and did it this year so that I could collect 2 years worth of data for 1 month's subscription.

I've always considered doing this but never actually did it.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've always considered doing this but never actually did it.

When I was a college kid with more free time I would just search all the interwebs for articles that pertained to my player, and stumbled upon a lot of PFF data that way. Then post-college, got a job, didn't have anywhere near the free time, so made the decision of time>money lol. Even if the stats/metrics were never used for this league I'd still have done it.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

When I was a college kid with more free time I would just search all the interwebs for articles that pertained to my player, and stumbled upon a lot of PFF data that way. Then post-college, got a job, didn't have anywhere near the free time, so made the decision of time>money lol. Even if the stats/metrics were never used for this league I'd still have done it.

I've got a link to find overall grades for each player. But none of the metrics that create them.

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

With it added into the player grading system and the fact that it is a pay site, those values should be made available to everyone.

We don't know (though we could probably guess) what the other 5 sites Nacho uses for the grading system. Why should we make an exception to have everyone get access to one and not the rest?

Although at the end of the day if you wanted to share it and send everyone a copy via PM or just post it here I guess nothing wrong with that. It might just be the fact that we've never had someone who actually would share their 'big board' or any sort of rating scale / grading metric in the league, GMs might share things with one another but nothing on a league-wide basis.

Don't mind me, I'm just a crazy old coot sitting on my front porch birching about today's youth.

wkbxopk5qmgwp4wqjnag.gif

• Like 1