LeVeon Bell @ His Contract Demand

Ward4HOF

Just now, 3rivers said:

this could be a tactic of his for unknown reasons. Makes no sense for this to happen, he must have a reason.  It could affect his value , other teams could be losing interest, but all it takes is one team to sign him. 

Is it out of character?

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

part of the story of bell being late that bugs me is that other players and coaches have been doing the same throughout the season without any punishment.... I think the steelers are in need of a culture change in the lockeroom

where did you read this? I never knew that this was normal for this team but it isn't a surprise thats for sure. Blame Haley 9_9

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

part of the story of bell being late that bugs me is that other players and coaches have been doing the same throughout the season without any punishment.... I think the steelers are in need of a culture change in the lockeroom

Begins and ends with Tomlin

5 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

where did you read this? I never knew that this was normal for this team but it isn't a surprise thats for sure. Blame Haley 9_9

Tomlin never lost the locker room, he had it under control and his players respect him. However, there were many instances in which he could have taken better control, including the fiasco for the national anthem in Chicago.

As another example, Tomlin wants players and coaches to report to the locker room two hours before kickoff for games. That was continually ignored by both players and a coach or two.

https://twitter.com/EdBouchette?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

2 hours ago, August4th said:

Completely agree.

2 hours ago, August4th said:

yeah, they need a new owner since the existing one won't make it happen.  At least tell tomlin that this has to stop and get control of the team. 

6 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/leveon-bell-reportedly-blew-off-steelers-walkthrough-before-jaguars-loss/

Showed up five minutes before practiced ended on Saturday and late for the game. I guess he was busy tweeting.

Very convenient timing...

The Steelers locker room/team dynamic is so weird. Not that it’s bad, they obviously win games and stuff, it’s just weird to me. 

If I'm the Steelers, I trade him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick this year if I can.  If not, I just let him walk.

James Conner is good enough to give you whatever Le'Veon Bell could provide moving forward.

So, let's recap Bell's playoff resume.

He didn't have one until last year. He was sidelined twice when the team needed him most.

In year 3, he played well right up until the AFCCG when an injury no one had heard anything about caused him to leave after two drives.

In his 4th trip, he had a 2-3 day period where he decided to mouth off about his contract to the media, send out tweets about how they were going to the AFCCG for a round 2 after they'd beat Jacksonville, and he failed to show up for practice to get to the actual game on time.

And we haven't even talked about his two suspensions or this moron publicly admitted that he smoked weed AFTER his DUI arrest...which was on the way to a game.

Yea. Let's back up the Brinks truck guys. This guy is clearly someone I'd invest $100 million in.

2 hours ago, CKSteeler said:

So, let's recap Bell's playoff resume.

He didn't have one until last year. He was sidelined twice when the team needed him most.

In year 3, he played well right up until the AFCCG when an injury no one had heard anything about caused him to leave after two drives.

In his 4th trip, he had a 2-3 day period where he decided to mouth off about his contract to the media, send out tweets about how they were going to the AFCCG for a round 2 after they'd beat Jacksonville, and he failed to show up for practice to get to the actual game on time.

And we haven't even talked about his two suspensions or this moron publicly admitted that he smoked weed AFTER his DUI arrest...which was on the way to a game.

Yea. Let's back up the Brinks truck guys. This guy is clearly someone I'd invest $100 million in.

they will, why not, they do everything else rather different don' they?

after you back up the brinks truck, remember the D won't be any better this year unless we have a great draft . 

13 hours ago, 3rivers said:

this could be a tactic of his for unknown reasons. Makes no sense for this to happen, he must have a reason.  It could affect his value , other teams could be losing interest, but all it takes is one team to sign him. 

A tactic of Bell? That seems foolish though right? Like some teams will hate he took such a big game so lightly

Archived