NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Uffdaswede said:

Look, I could laugh, but I don't want the Jets to be so bad that they tank Rodgers' snaps.

Billy Turner was a decent pick up.  By now he's probably one of those discounted veterans.

Alan Lazard is a reliable and useful #3 WR. Even if he is expected to be their #2 he's probably fine. The Jets cannot dump Cobb for ARod reasons, so that limits the WRs they can roster. I can't remember if Malik Taylor had ST value at all. If not, I don't think he factors in their final roster.

I have no idea who the "Ya'll got room?" guy is.

Malik Taylor was on the same level as say Darrius Shepherd.  IIRC, he was a gunner for us and utility WR.  His best season was 2020, he had 1 start, 6 targets, 5 receptions, 66 yards, and a TD.  

Most likely he is gone after the signing of Cobb.  

Lamar Jackson pretty hyped about the new season:

"I want to throw for like 6,000 yards with the weapons we have," Jackson said with a laugh. "I'm not an individual award-type guy or a stat watcher. I just want to do that because no one has ever done it and I feel like we have the weapons to do it."

Jackson has never surpassed 3,200 yards passing in a season, but he's clearly excited about Baltimore building the strongest wide receiver group of his career. The Ravens signed Odell Beckham Jr. and Nelson Agholor in free agency, then drafted Zay Flowers with the No. 22 overall pick.

Lol how many ******* guys he played with our there now? 4? So far? But that's just a coincidence.. STFU.

Edit, he said it was common practice. I kinda take back what I said. I agree with that somewhat

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1