NFL News & Notes

Leader

David Ziegler, a name I did not know until 3 minutes ago, has officially made his way onto my all time Mt. Rushmore of people I hate from the NFL.

I 100% blame him personally for depriving me of my all time favorite Packer player and wish sorta bad things for him. Not like poor health or misfortune but something like all of the tags on his shirts are kinda scratchy or he can never find his keys right away when he's running late for something or he doesn't realize he's low on his favorite condiment until right after he gets home from the grocery store. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BluePacker said:

I really hope this is true just for the drama!

I don't like McDaniels, but why would any HC candidate ever want a job working for Davis? He is not a stable man. 

Outside of Brandt passing this along, I'm not sure it's accurate...

On 10/31/2023 at 2:55 PM, incognito_man said:

Remember there's also a salary floor. If you don't pay Gary, who will you give that money to instead? 

Nobody better (by far, per you) on the team.

So the other option is to give up draft picks AND money, or suffer the winners curse in free agency 

maybe just give it to sweat lol.

idk I feel like if you can trade almost any guy for a top 40 pick in the final year of their current contract, you kind of got to do that.

Or just trade Gary and then sign him lol.

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

So not only do the Raiders not trade Davante, now he's catching passes from someone named Aiden O'Connell.

Good times.

I hate fantasy football so much. The one time I get Tae, this is what I get. I had like a 20 point lead going into Monday night and it was Tae vs Gibbs. I lost by 9 lol. **** McDaniels and Garoppolo. 

40 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I hate fantasy football so much. The one time I get Tae, this is what I get. I had like a 20 point lead going into Monday night and it was Tae vs Gibbs. I lost by 9 lol. **** McDaniels and Garoppolo. 

And you expect me to listen to your recommendations on the Packers when you make such transactions? :)