NFL News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

You know how TB12 became a brand?

Just wait til AR8 profits off this recovery with a host of alternative medicine options for sale. He stands to make a lot of money off a comeback.

"I rubbed this bushweasel paste on my ankle every night. It grows only in 1sq mile of this world in the wild. You can have a tube for $249!"

lucky for me, I have been growing bushweasel in a secret location for a few years now.

Profit $$$$ 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Leader said:

Not necessarily.

The AFC #7 seed (Indy) is 6-5. The #15 seed (Jets) are two games back at 4-7. Obviously there's a whole bunch of teams in between.

We're the NFC #8 seed at 5-6. A game behind the #7 seed (Vikings) @ 6-6

We're all talking playoffs. Is it so far from reality that based on record alone the Jets could make the playoffs?

Again - I think the Jet FO is trying to rally the troops to make a push. Simply based on how they've been playing (they've lost 4 straight....) I dont think they'll make it - but to say they're out of it is a bit premature. Outside of the division winners, nobody's running away with anything. They're all doing their fair share of losing.

Statistically, they would not be eliminated with a loss this week. If they lose to the Falcons this week, it's OVER! Book it! 

9 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

I liked it until I found out that a Bronco’s assistant coach married his mother. Stealing forum material goes unforgiven here.

Dang! You guyz were riffing the birth of a bushweasel meme and I injected a moldy oldie.

The creative tension seems to revolve around whether bushweasel is the cure or the malady.

Which is very like AR12/8…

3 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Statistically, they would not be eliminated with a loss this week. If they lose to the Falcons this week, it's OVER! Book it! 

Is this like a left brain / right brain thing? The left side came up with the first sentence.....which the right side then contradicted? :)

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Is this like a left brain / right brain thing? The left side came up with the first sentence.....which the right side then contradicted? :)

Pretty simple! Statistically they aren't eliminated. Reality is they are out if they lose! They could win out after that loss and not make the playoffs.