NFL News & Notes

Leader

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

I'm thinking you are well outside her target demo.

Absolutely.  The target demo is 15 year old girls.  But somehow you have grown men and women listening to it too, which makes no sense.  You have so many choices for dinner, but you choose white rice and apple sauce.  Swift's fan base isn't even close to the worst either, but it is the largest.  

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Absolutely.  The target demo is 15 year old girls.  But somehow you have grown men and women listening to it too, which makes no sense.  You have so many choices for dinner, but you choose white rice and apple sauce.  Swift's fan base isn't even close to the worst either, but it is the largest.  

Remember when the song "Call Me Maybe" was a thing?  My workplace at the time of 50+ IT types was totally obsessed with that song.  These things don't have to make sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

Remember when the song "Call Me Maybe" was a thing?  My workplace at the time of 50+ IT types was totally obsessed with that song.  These things don't have to make sense.

Carly Rae catching stray bullets here, smdh 

12 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Enough. 

That is certainly a choice.  Rather than name all of the better QBs, I will just mention that Kirk Cousins has more TDs and fewer INTs on the season than Minshew.  

[edit] And since it is fun to kick the Bears, Cousins also has more TDs and just 240 fewer passing yards than Justin Fields this season.

Edited by ThatJerkDave
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

That is certainly a choice.  Rather than name all of the better QBs, I will just mention that Kirk Cousins has more TDs and fewer INTs on the season than Minshew.  

[edit] And since it is fun to kick the Bears, Cousins also has more TDs and just 240 fewer passing yards than Justin Fields this season.

bahahah, beautiful Dave. 

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

There’s plenty of her outside of the game, though. It’s in pre-game show, post-game show, social media, etc. 

it’s not her fault but it gets tiring. 

7 minutes ago, Bcv said:

There’s plenty of her outside of the game, though. It’s in pre-game show, post-game show, social media, etc. it’s not her fault but it gets tiring. 

Cowherd had a breakdown of her screen time in multiple games. It's literally *seconds* out of a 3-4 hour program. 

Edited by Leader

23 minutes ago, Leader said:

Cowherd a breakdown of her screen time in multiple games. It's literally *seconds* out of a 3-4 hour program. 

Yes agreed, she’s barely a blip during the game. But she’s not just a blip outside of the game. 

Edited by Bcv

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Cowherd had a breakdown of her screen time in multiple games. It's literally *seconds* out of a 3-4 hour program. 

Listening to Cowherd for seconds feels like 3-4 hours. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Listening to Cowherd for seconds feels like 3-4 hours. 

Cowherd, Nick Wright, Skip, Shannon, Steven A, Jim Rome (haven't heard from him in a while), Acho, Kendrick Perkins, Jamele Hill, Max Kellerman (except about boxing), am I missing any one?  Just flush all of them, and give Max a boxing show.

• Like 1