NFL News & Notes

Leader

Just now, turf toe said:

sure it is, very lax gun regs make it easier for angry people to buy guns, prior to guns these angry people had to use knifes, clubs and fist, innocent by standers where rarely harmed

So, what is the excuse in LA? NY? CH? where they have the strictest gun laws in the country? 

Just now, Old Guy said:

There's a considerable difference between a descent into violent fantasy and actual mental illness.

Again - do you have record from any doctor declaring this guy mentally ill? Minus that....*you* cant ascribe mental illness to his actions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

LOL! One of the naivest posts I've ever seen written. 

This will only go downhill from here! I'm done. 

Yeah, I figured you wouldn’t have any real arguments. No coherent thoughts going on in your head. We all know you don’t want more gun control because they wouldn’t let you have them. 

Edited by Bcv
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

LOL! One of the naivest posts I've ever seen written. 

This will only go downhill from here! I'm done. 

whats naive is thinking the only way to stem gun violence is mental health observation

• Like 2

1 minute ago, turf toe said:

sure it is, very lax gun regs make it easier for angry people to buy guns, prior to guns these angry people had to use knifes, clubs and fist, innocent by standers where rarely harmed

Missouri has very little in the way of gun regulation.  Illinois has a ton.  There are a lot of shootings in Chicago as well.  The regulation doesn't have an effect in Chicago.  

Just now, turf toe said:

whats naive is thinking the only way to stem gun violence is mental health observation

Where did I say that was the only way? I'll wait!

What is statistically proven is stricter gun laws do not work. 

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

So, what is the excuse in LA? NY? CH? where they have the strictest gun laws in the country? 

why don't you go read up on this subject, most gun crime in big cities are done with guns bought elsewhere, over 70% of Chicago gun crime happen with guns bought out side cook county, over 50% bought from outside the state, these are documented reports, do some homework before spouting some nonsense about mental health

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Missouri has very little in the way of gun regulation.  Illinois has a ton.  There are a lot of shootings in Chicago as well.  The regulation doesn't have an effect in Chicago.  

right, bad guys with guns buy them next door in Indiana, or states like MO. where anyone can go to a gun show and purchase brand new guns bought there and sold second hand, 100's of guns

• Like 1