NFL News & Notes

Leader

Josh Jacobs, Saquon Barkley and Tony Pollard are all expected to become free agents in what promises to be a star-studded running back market, sources told ESPN on Monday.

If true, it's going to be interesting to see what these guys eventually sign for, and whether Gute will pursue any of them after GB's reported interested in Taylor last year

Sources: Franchise tags unlikely for Josh Jacobs, Saquon Barkley

Edited by Mazrimiv

30 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

A couple of rings and ~24mil later, not bad for a late round flyer. He can still find a spot on a roster for a team that wants that defined role that he can play. If they guy had more reliable hands, he’d be a prototype. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Refugee said:

A couple of rings and ~24mil later, not bad for a late round flyer. He can still find a spot on a roster for a team that wants that defined role that he can play. If they guy had more reliable hands, he’d be a prototype. 

Yep, somebody will pick him up.

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Back to hating the Chiefs 100%

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

Aaron Rodgers assistant, Joe Douglass, has already reached out to his agent. #sources

BTW, I don't think he could make our roster. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Aaron Rodgers assistant, Joe Douglass, has already reached out to his agent. #sources

BTW, I don't think he could make our roster. 

He could make our roster easily.  They just wouldn't pay him what it would take to get him.  Our WR room is cheap right now, that's a great thing to have.  

3 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

He could make our roster easily.  They just wouldn't pay him what it would take to get him.  Our WR room is cheap right now, that's a great thing to have.  

No chance I take him over: Watson, Doubs, Reed, Wicks, or Melton. It's a tossup with Dubois and Heath depending on how much of a year two leap they take. 

The dude has the most suspect hands, no chance he easily makes the roster. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Old Guy said:

No chance I take him over: Watson, Doubs, Reed, Wicks, or Melton. It's a tossup with Dubois and Heath depending on how much of a year two leap they take. 

The dude has the most suspect hands, no chance he easily makes the roster. 

I can't find any one thing that MVS does that much better to beat out even Helton.

Heath wise, just two very different players.

And there's no way that MVS is going to be a contributor on specials.

Yeah, I don't see him cracking a spot in our top 5 or 6 either.