NFL News & Notes

Leader

9 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Wondering if anybody watched the Podcast with Rodgers and Tucker Carlson. I don't think there is a bigger critic of Rogers on this board than me. 

Whether I agree with the things he said or not during this podcast, Rodgers is extremely well-read individual. It was entertaining. 

I especially enjoyed when Rogers called the NFL out a few times. 

Aaron Rodgers rules.  Would I like to hang out with the guy? Probably not, he has a bit of the fighter pilot syndrome, that I don't have much patience for, but he is real fun to listen to.

I have never liked Carlson though.  Remember when he was the CNN guy wearing a bowtie? I don't care what his talking points are, whether or not I agree or disagree, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, I just don't like the messenger.  Take him vs Andy Herman.  I don't think I have seen an opinion from Herman that I agree with outside of the Green Bay Packers, but I like him.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, R T said:

Just stop with the virtue signaling stupidity. 

You just can't comprehend that people may have a differing opinion than yours. You speak as if your opinion is facts. Same as AG20.

We should all stfu and dribble because this isn't a forum to voice our outdated or progressive ideas.

Edited by Bcv

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Aaron Rodgers rules.  Would I like to hang out with the guy? Probably not, he has a bit of the fighter pilot syndrome, that I don't have much patience for, but he is real fun to listen to.

I have never liked Carlson though.  Remember when he was the CNN guy wearing a bowtie? I don't care what his talking points are, whether or not I agree or disagree, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, I just don't like the messenger.  Take him vs Andy Herman.  I don't think I have seen an opinion from Herman that I agree with outside of the Green Bay Packers, but I like him.  

I remember the bow tie, very ****** like. 

9 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

The jury is still out on that one! LOL

That's interesting. I've never once considered Pelissaro's sexual orientation or what he does in his off-time. He's a guy with a national platform that reports on different sports.

Just now, thrILL! said:

More like a case for the worst lol. 

Well...apparently (based on posts of long time Giant's fans) these are in fact historically accurate as some kind of throw-backs. I just think they look stupid.

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

That's interesting. I've never once considered Pelissaro's sexual orientation or what he does in his off-time. He's a guy with a national platform that reports on different sports.

Slow Clap GIF - Slow Clap Congrats GIFs | Say more with Tenor

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Leader said:

It's a joke, not a ****, you don't need to look at it so intensely

Edited by AlexGreen#20