NFL News & Notes

Leader

42 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Show me a non-CLE fan who says they don't like making fun of the Browns for the Watson contract, and I'll show you a liar.

Yep worst contract in NFL history.  Been making fun of them ever since they did it.  Traded away the farm and a massive fully guaranteed contract to boot.  All this for a guy that hadn't seen the football field in over a year and roiled in controversy.  Unbelievably stupid.  They get what they deserve.  Feel for the Browns fans.  Awful. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Show me a non-CLE fan who says they don't like making fun of the Browns for the Watson contract, and I'll show you a liar.

Browns fans don't even get angry about it, usually I just see them going "oh, you're ripping us for the Watson thing? Is that all you've got?"

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'll bet over 1/2 of the Cleveland fans make fun of it as well. 

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Yep worst contract in NFL history.  Been making fun of them ever since they did it.  Traded away the farm and a massive fully guaranteed contract to boot.  All this for a guy that hadn't seen the football field in over a year and roiled in controversy.  Unbelievably stupid.  They get what they deserve.  Feel for the Browns fans.  Awful. 

Yeah for what they paid and the draft capital just wait a year and draft 2 rooks and let them fight it out or try an FA terrible move for Cleveland. 

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

Yeah for what they paid and the draft capital just wait a year and draft 2 rooks and let them fight it out or try an FA terrible move for Cleveland. 

They got excited because for the first time in a long time they were playoff contenders and that defense was legit. “Just a QB away” is a myth but it’s got to be tempting if you truly believe that’s the case.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Aiyuk supposedly for 30 million per season to stay in SF.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/41046037/sources-49ers-brandon-aiyuk-reach-4-year-120m-extension

Like I said, he wanted to be the highest paid WR and he wanted to stay in SF.  Eventually they have to run out of money, right?

But he's not the highest paid WR on a yearly average. He's 5th with Tyreke Hill. 

22 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Browns fans don't even get angry about it, usually I just see them going "oh, you're ripping us for the Watson thing? Is that all you've got?"

Hurting a Browns fan’s feelings is no small task. Never get into a battle with someone with nothing to lose. 

• Like 2