NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

Latest reports have Jim Harbaugh might be willing to listen to NFL offers.  

Would he go to Chicago??   Would he go to Vegas???   

Interesting. After years, he finally breaks thru at Michigan....and he's ready to leave / come back?
Not sure exactly what caused things to melt down at SF...but they were riding high there....till (abruptly) they werent anymore and everything came apart. There was some thought that his personality may be better suited to college players etc.....I wonder if thats (or he's) changed.....or if he'd be the second coming of Urban Meyers.

Danny Parkins -    Hub Arkush has an MVP vote and won't be voting for Aaron Rodgers. "I don't think you can be the biggest jerk in the league and punish your team and your organization and your fanbase the way he did and be the MVP"

• Nick Wright -    1 of the 50 voters for league MVP flatly says he won’t vote for Rodgers despite the on-field excellence. I fully expect Rodgers to rightfully win the award, but I’m sure Hub isn’t the only voter who feels this way.

17 minutes ago, Leader said:

Danny Parkins -    Hub Arkush has an MVP vote and won't be voting for Aaron Rodgers. "I don't think you can be the biggest jerk in the league and punish your team and your organization and your fanbase the way he did and be the MVP"

• Nick Wright -    1 of the 50 voters for league MVP flatly says he won’t vote for Rodgers despite the on-field excellence. I fully expect Rodgers to rightfully win the award, but I’m sure Hub isn’t the only voter who feels this way.

What a wanker!

1 hour ago, Leader said:

His right to be one of 50 votes should be revoked! This is an award for the most valuable player and his feelings being butt hurt have no place in the process. 

How many other players, 'punished their team, their organization and their fanbase' by getting COVID? This guy is a total douchebag! 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

A Chicago sports writer not voting for Rodgers…. Shocker. In other news water is wet.

23 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

How the **** is Redtails not an option? That's easily the best transition. 

100% agree. That would have been an iconic name frim history that could have gone in the right direction socially. Fail for not having that in this list,  but I'm not surprised coming from that organization given their own problematic history/ownership.

I guess Redhogs would be the next best fit? What a step down though from Redtails... a swing and a miss...