Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles - What year is it?

Deadpulse

3 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Well, the front 7 needs to completely rebuilt. They generated ZERO pressure and didn't make a single crucial stop. 

Man, we had Akiem Hicks and Chandler Jones on this D-Line a couple years ago and replaced them with guys like Alan Branch, Lawrence Guy and James Harrison...

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I imagine Devin McCourty on Zach Ertz will keep people up at night for years.

Not sure I get it? Gilmore was on him for the fourth down. He was only the fourth leading receiver...

Just now, ICB said:

Not sure I get it? Gilmore was on him for the fourth down. He was only the fourth leading receiver...

McCourty was on him for the 3rd down when Ertz scored in the 4th quarter. No help on that play is what I mean.

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

McCourty was on him for the 3rd down when Ertz scored in the 4th quarter. No help on that play is what I mean.

Didn’t care at the time that they scored to be honest. It was better for us than just getting a first down. Certainly not something anyone will think about for years.

7 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Are we talking about that 4th down? Because he got blatantly picked on that play. No flag. Not really his fault.

No the 3rd down before Philadelphia scored to take a 38-33 lead. Ertz runs the slant and McCourty slips.

Archived