TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, IDOG_det said:

Grow up. His research wasn't on the Lions, his research was on the entire NFL. Let me know when you've compiled data on every player for the last few decades. If you have an issue with it go tell him yourself that you think his raw data is wrong, his @ on twitter is @MathBomb. Good luck.

someone obviously can't take a joke

R

E

L

A

X

RELAX

The Nelson discussion got me to looking at tape on Will Hernandez.  He definitely doesn't stand out on the film I'm watching.

Haven't seen him pull once and he misses a lot heading into the second level.  Maybe better suited at RG as he seems to play better in a small radius.  Not sold on him being first or early second round material, but I'll keep watching film on him.

5 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Grow up. His research wasn't on the Lions, his research was on the entire NFL. Let me know when you've compiled data on every player for the last few decades. If you have an issue with it go tell him yourself that you think his raw data is wrong, his @ on twitter is @MathBomb. Good luck.

IDOG leading a double life...secretly is MathBomb....haha.

1 hour ago, NickChowaniec said:

My apologies, so you gave up a 1st next year, a 2nd this year, and 2 5ths for a guy to sit behind Ben, who could still play for a couple more years. I still don't like the move for Pittsburgh, just my opinion though.

I do like that you probably snagged Baker from Miami. 

Not unprecedented though - KC made the move last year (though obviously, compensation was different) 

13 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Dallas may be looking to trade up if the price is right.

Tampa proposes to give:
(Draft Value Trade Chart 1250)

Tampa proposes Dallas gives:
(Draft Value Trade Chart 875+400=1275)

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Looking to move down from 8

Sorry man....Trading down from 3 hasn't gone your way.

Still feel like the players you mentioned are solid picks at 8.  Don't be scared pull the trigger...haha.

Keep trading down you'll end up making your entire draft class for special teams....Dallas don't think I've forgotten...haha.

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Tampa proposes to give:

Tentative yes on this. Let's see who's on the board first before I agree to pull the trigger.

9 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Tampa proposes to give:

No fear. Just negotiating trades right out in the discussion thread. I like your moxie! 

7 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Tentative yes on this. Let's see who's on the board first before I agree to pull the trigger.

I was going to say that I wouldn't have required your second, but then I saw that you didn't have a third lol

Archived