TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, winitall said:

I think the most likely has to be Kirk Cousins because otherwise I don't see why the Redskins tag him.  I hope whoever signs him knows that his deal needs an APY of like $35 million to be greater than the tag.

Don't think Cousins will receive offers with the tag....no way someone will give way picks for him knowing that the Redskins most likely won't be able to retain Smith and Cousins in the roster.

Realistic if the Redskins do this in real life they will pull the tag out along the way just like Carolina did with Norman.

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

got a whole slew of reactions to the trades and tags on the Inside the Locker Thread

Curious why you think the Raiders won the McPhee trade?  He's a 4 sack a year guy who has only played a full season 3 times in 7 years.  To go along with that he's making ~8 million a year.  That is a ton for a backup level EDGE guy.

2 minutes ago, winitall said:

Curious why you think the Raiders won the McPhee trade?  He's a 4 sack a year guy who has only played a full season 3 times in 7 years.  To go along with that he's making ~8 million a year.  That is a ton for a backup level EDGE guy.

He is a really good defensive utility player. Not all about sacks, but he is way overpaid. Crabtree is fine if you get a #1, but he has proven he is a a #2 at most. But at the end of the day the Bears did desperately need a NFL WR

19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

got a whole slew of reactions to the trades and tags on the Inside the Locker Thread

I see this as nothing more than a shameless ploy for attention 

giphy-13.gif

No, but seriously...I'm glad that you're doing them. It wouldn't be the same without the observations and reactions. I honestly don't know where you find the time 

37 minutes ago, winitall said:

I think the most likely has to be Kirk Cousins because otherwise I don't see why the Redskins tag him.  I hope whoever signs him knows that his deal needs an APY of like $35 million to be greater than the tag.

APY is only $26+m not $35

Archived