TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Oh I don't blame you at all, I think you're probably winning the off season thus far. I just thought it was worth mentioning. Flemming was overpaid as well. I had been feeling pretty good about my offer to him. :D

But no meltdown this year because keeping Frostee is huge, and the addition of Kline to my line should help out quite a bit. Only a start though

You're set up pretty well to capitalize on later rounds

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I actually liked the structure you threw out for Graham. I didn't want to invest 6 years, so I was hoping that he'd sit on the market a couple of times while the desired years came down. But your structure is basically one big hit at the front (when he's still playing at a good level), and then dropping drastically. It's basically the exact opposite of what most do on here LOL. 

Remember that conversation I was having with you? I want to preserve realism. I don't enjoy mocks when they're about manipulation. I put together the contract in a fair-and-square way. 

I am so amped right now. I've thought literally for years about having a strong TE to pair with Rudolph. That gives us Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, Jimmy Graham & Kyle Rudolph as components of the aerial offense now.

I was nervous as hell about Zach Brown, really glad I got him. My LB's really needed the help. Glad to get Lawson back, feels good to secure my secondary without paying too much. Surprised I got outbid on Autry. He was the only one I thought I might have overbid on. 

Just now, IDOG_det said:

I was nervous as hell about Zach Brown, really glad I got him. My LB's really needed the help. Glad to get Lawson back, feels good to secure my secondary without paying too much. Surprised I got outbid on Autry. He was the only one I thought I might have overbid on. 

He was my target in Rd 2. Looks like I may be overdrafting Josey Jewell now lol

Just now, jch1911 said:

Sorry about that.... I will not be doing that on any other players.

Those were the only 2 players that "I had to have".

I honestly went with crazy contracts on just those two players.

You're good man.  

Just thought it was funny that he was bagging on my mock when the one he's totting hasn't ran the last few years.

Archived