A Chaotic Mafia - jfinley88 WINS!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I do feel a little bit vindicated that I was right about an awful lot.

I had 3 hits and I got 2 Others + 1 Mafia

I was right that we needed to push JFin

I was right that Matts role had to be Mafia

I feel like we had our stuff together, the game just ran out too soon.

tough with a drowning in scum game, and civs covering up noncivs.

we still played pretty good.

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

This is what gets confusing and annoying. The last two games I didn't believe you for way different reasons. Last game because you claimed D2 and changed your story and lied so many times. Doing exactly what touch just said don't do. Imo you played it terribly. This game I had I go and was going with it. Didn' care what you said because I was an other with no win con. I was playing a chaos role so...I made my choice and played it my way.

I 1000% do not assume someone is scum and attack aggressively just at a false truth or lie. It just so happens it was u last game and this for totally justifiable reasons imo. I haven't played many games and it just happened to be you. 

Also, you attacked me an my brother sayin we talk about the game firing the game...so yes you did go after me with lies once again. 

1. First, thats just UNTs opinion. The way I would state it, is you better have a "complete" story. And on top of that, I am a much better player than that scrub @theuntouchable, so I dont follow his stupid advice anyways. :P

2. You would be wrong about thinking I played it terribly. And no one will agree with that stance (aside from your brother). So if every vet/knowledgeable player/etc all disagree with you...  maybe your opinion is wrong?

Have you considered maybe your opinion is wrong? The host even confirmed that the way I played kept the mafia from hitting me. Which allowed me to relay all of TK3s and Hockeys information. 

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

All the others claiming the first couple days really sucked. I wanted to see how they would have actually played out. Especially the Old Maid.

that was sad

in general, claiming should be either a last resort, or a move when you have very important information.

doing so when you get a slight breeze of pressure is tough. It takes time to get this down, I remember it took me a number of games to get things down to where I felt comfortable taking pressure. The fact that people have a good attitude and desire to play makes me think this will get better.

Also.. claiming "harmless Other" is almost, almost, almost never a good move. Lie about some civ role or something.

4 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

5 people did not. I called you out cause that was a Mafia play imo. You couldnt keep your story straight at all. I will pound my fist if I believe I am right. 

I was an other with no win con...and my available info said you were 90% mafia or other. I will take those odds all day.

Oh my god. I had one story and I posted it during the OT. I said "THERE IS A VOTE DOUBLER, THATS A MAFIA MOVE, EVERYONE TO UA". 

.......uuuuhhhhhh I am getting frustrated that you cant understand this. 

And as an other with no win con, you shouldnt care if I am mafia. Even if you found me, its irrelevant to you. 

4 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

Seems odd that you all let Matts live after he clearly broke away touch's plan after no one was supposed to 

Matts would have gone eventually.

We did really well as a whole in minimizing civ on civ crime (lynches or hits).

Matts would have been lynched once we got to him on the list.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

1. First, thats just UNTs opinion. The way I would state it, is you better have a "complete" story. And on top of that, I am a much better player than that scrub @theuntouchable, so I dont follow his stupid advice anyways. :P

2. You would be wrong about thinking I played it terribly. And no one will agree with that stance (aside from your brother). So if every vet/knowledgeable player/etc all disagree with you...  maybe your opinion is wrong?

Have you considered maybe your opinion is wrong? The host even confirmed that the way I played kept the mafia from hitting me. Which allowed me to relay all of TK3s and Hockeys information. 

How many times have you beaten me recently? Just out of curiousity.....

also, I don’t remember matts story changing much in boondock Saints. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

that was sad

in general, claiming should be either a last resort, or a move when you have very important information.

doing so when you get a slight breeze of pressure is tough. It takes time to get this down, I remember it took me a number of games to get things down to where I felt comfortable taking pressure. The fact that people have a good attitude and desire to play makes me think this will get better.

Also.. claiming "harmless Other" is almost, almost, almost never a good move. Lie about some civ role or something.

UNT and I had the same conversation after he died. At that time there was 0 pressure on me/hockey/mookie and I made the comment "It makes it really easy when everyone else claims for no reason. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Its really didnt. He just thinks it did because I said "dont kill me I wont kill you" in an offhanded remark. And then later said "Here are 3 options I can do with my hit, if we want to discuss". He took the first one way, way too literal and ignored the rest of the commentary that day. 

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

tk3 the vig i assume

in our mason chat we figured tk3 was the sk or even night vig.

when tk3 put even in italics thats when i knew

I knew for sure you would get that I had a hit.

I wasn't sure if the even night thing would play.

Did I really manage to sneak that by mafia? I kept thinking they would hit me over being the vig.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is like if the Eagles win tomorrow, saying Foles is better than Brady. 

3 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

So who hit me and why? 

It was me.

First and foremost, the vigilante more often than not is a counterproductive role. Traditionally, especially early in the game, you are much more likely to hit a civ than a mafia.

I knew you were non-civ. You claimed "harmless Other", but I was suspicious you could also be mafia.

You were the lowest risk hit. I KNEW that I was not going to kill a civ if I hit you.

Archived