A Chaotic Mafia - jfinley88 WINS!!

bucsfan333

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@bucsfan333

Just curious, btw, what did your PM to @LetTheBallFly state when his move failed? Shouldnt it have read something like "you were unable to switch roles with yourself"? Or, perhaps even killed him because he was attempting to switch roles with an other (himself). Also - Would @Raves move (or any) have made it through my 'reflection'? 

I just told him it failed. Raves' move would have failed too.

9 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I tried to set you up to win the best I could @EliteTexan80. I left my win condition unknown and didn’t confirm your chain theory, PMd bucs immediately to confirm your win condition lol 

nothing i really could do after you said you had to kill me. I planned on claiming victory exactly (after 1 day) like you did after I died if I somehow swung the vote onto JFin instead of my lynch.

If you’re gonna jam me up on D1 you better friggin win next time

I misplayed N1 pretty bad and was on the defensive early. In hindsight, I should have kept my mouth shut on D1, faked an investigation on you for a lynch and worked a semi-clear from there.

My role had a 50% chance to absorb a power, so I focused on getting investigated to try to score that power. Realistically, I wanted to find JFin - I knew if I had a rival and it WASN'T you, it was someone else. 

14 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@Ua sorry for getting you lynched over “I’m” it seemed like it fit

I'm over it. It was an interesting read even though I knew it was wrong. I probably could've played the follow up questioning better...apparently telling people you think before you post makes you look scummy haha

10 minutes ago, Ua said:

I'm over it. It was an interesting read even though I knew it was wrong. I probably could've played the follow up questioning better...apparently telling people you think before you post makes you look scummy haha

now if you post "I'm" next game, you will be considered aware of your meta and lynched for trying to act too much like a civ.

25 minutes ago, Ua said:

When it comes across as being too concerned with how things are worded, it appears scummy. 

13 minutes ago, MathMan said:

now if you post "I'm" next game, you will be considered aware of your meta and lynched for trying to act too much like a civ.

I'm going to steal Ragnaroks meta and say "Morning all" instead

It was unfortunate that I took my vote off Whicker earlier in the day and came back 5min after night had ended. If I would've either left my vote on Whicker or got home 5min earlier I would've likely been able to save myself. 

I was interested in seeing how the Cutler role played out, especially once we realized there were Rivals. Would've been pretty funny giving one of them a broken knife and see them try to hit someone and fail. 

I wanted to zombie post this after N1 but since my role got janitored I didn't want to ruin the game...so here it is now:

jaypout1.jpg

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

When it comes across as being too concerned with how things are worded, it appears scummy. 

Ya I get how it came across that way. I was just pointing out that for the most part, regardless of my alignment, I proof read my posts. And my main concern with the post that was in question was the part where I said "Not in a chat with anyone"....because I think any LOLclears like "I'm civ" are pointless so I was 50/50 on including it at all

26 minutes ago, Ua said:

It was unfortunate that I took my vote off Whicker earlier in the day and came back 5min after night had ended. If I would've either left my vote on Whicker or got home 5min earlier I would've likely been able to save myself. 

It worked out better for town though.

If Whicker had been lynched, it would have been a disaster.

Archived