A Chaotic Mafia - jfinley88 WINS!!

bucsfan333

Just now, Tk3 said:

I knew for sure you would get that I had a hit.

I wasn't sure if the even night thing would play.

Did I really manage to sneak that by mafia? I kept thinking they would hit me over being the vig.

i dont even think i read your entire post. as soon as i saw even, i knew it. because you being even nighted vig was the only way we the masons thought you might be civ

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I knew for sure you would get that I had a hit.

I wasn't sure if the even night thing would play.

Did I really manage to sneak that by mafia? I kept thinking they would hit me over being the vig.

I thought you were the SK and an other. But we wanted to keep you around because you were killing off the others. 

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

i dont even think i read your entire post. as soon as i saw even, i knew it. because you being even nighted vig was the only way we the masons thought you might be civ

Which made me super paranoid because you later made a comment that "maybe mafia has enhanced hits on odd nights".. And I was like... "oh crap, there is another watcher who saw me hit someone". 

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t like having roles like I had this game. I like to have a good 2 to 3 people who find me scummy and want me lynched. Stops the mafia from hitting me. 

Absolutely.

When iPwn was saying my name I was super happy about it. I needed there to be enough pressure that I was less likely to be hit than someone who were viewed as cleared.

When you led a 9 man charge on me... not so much lol

Just now, MathMan said:

i figured the odd night hits were done by a bad guy. n2 a good guy

its really silly that we let jfin live. literally anyone else we would have lynched 

He should have been lynched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We moved your vote on to him in OT to create a double OT. We owned your vote that night. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

He should have been lynched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We moved your vote on to him in OT to create a double OT. We owned your vote that night. 

i know. thats why i kept dome up by 1 in ot.

we had him, i was sure of it.

i even said "mafia is helping us out"

So seriously though, in a game with as many power roles, was it wrong for me to semi-claim my role to get input from others.  I really wasn't sure if masoning people and potentially hitting a PR was worth it, especially if it meant my death.

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

By the way, is there a formula for playing Governor? Did I play it right? I felt really really useless in that role.

I've never been Governor, but in my eyes it is one of the harder roles in the game.

I'd love to hear others advice on how to best play it.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Absolutely.

When iPwn was saying my name I was super happy about it. I needed there to be enough pressure that I was less likely to be hit than someone who were viewed as cleared.

When you led a 9 man charge on me... not so much lol

lol, at that time there was 3 masons in the chat. we orchastrated that, and slim was going to be the backup if you claimed even night vig 

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

i have to say @Matts4313you did a really good job under intense pressure. you probably would have been lynched if the game continued, but hell of a job dealing with what you have been dealt on day 2

I planned my claim early and breadcrumbed the hell out of it with all the "enhanced" stuff. I think Bucs gave me drunk cop or something other as a cover, but I knew that wouldnt work.  I figured I could last at least a few nights and draw attention off the other scum. When you all bought in, I legit lost my ish thinking ET80 had won. I was so mad. I was like "not again. I did gud and I lost. AAAAHAHHH!!". I was effing irate in Chat. 

But Seriously, I got the roles that LTBF and Sanchez pretended in Fallout Mafia in the next two games. I think that says something to how much we all enjoyed @Whickers game. I absolutely trust both host and believe they are of the highest integrity. But I would be lying if both times I opened the PM i thought "Jesus man, WTF am I going to do with this role? Host did this ish to me on purpose".

But thanks for the compliment tho!

1 minute ago, Raves said:

So seriously though, in a game with as many power roles, was it wrong for me to semi-claim my role to get input from others.  I really wasn't sure if masoning people and potentially hitting a PR was worth it, especially if it meant my death.

i honestly didnt pick up that you were mason until you picked me up.

in the future, probably best to not softclaim, and then only mason if you know someone has no power or a weak power 

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

I wouldnt have said anything about my role. I probably would not have used it N1 and waited till people started getting cleared via investigation or in this case revives. 

Archived