A Chaotic Mafia - jfinley88 WINS!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok, babystep 2:

Is it possible that there are literally dozens of possibilities that could have caused a failed result. For example, if I was the GOV, I would have acted in the *SAME EXACT WAY* and just pardoned my lynch. Because telling the mafia my role would have been effing stupid. It would have led to them lynching me. I still would have lied and said I wasnt the gov. 

I understand that as well. But given that I couldnt win as is so I didn't care if you were the Gov. There was a huge chance you were Mafia or other. It was worth the risk if I could have made it through the day imo

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I understand. But given the days events and the double voter I already had heat. You changed your vote in OT, so I took a chance at getting you lynched before I converted myself. Apparently Rags was gonna have me lynched either way so claiming what and when I did didn't matter in the grand scheme

This again is all nonsense:

1. Many people changed their votes in OT. Its all a crapshoot.

2. They were both civs, me swiching votes was a null tell.

3. Rags only started pushing you after you put a bigarse target on your back. There is a decent chance you could have lasted another day.

4. Or you could have claimed other *after* rags pushed you. And knowing that Malf was civ, you could have even laid the ultimatum that you could prove it. 

And even with that said - none of that justifies you going hard on me before you converted. There were better ways of going about your role. 

Just now, Darth Pees said:

By the way, is there a formula for playing Governor? Did I play it right? I felt really really useless in that role.

1. dont soft claim your role. 

2. play reckless and dont worry about getting lynched (if you can pardon yourself)

3. try to draw a mafia hit

the gov role is one of the weakest

Just now, MathMan said:

1. dont soft claim your role. 

2. play reckless and dont worry about getting lynched (if you can pardon yourself)

3. try to draw a mafia hit

the gov role is one of the weakest

Originally my plan was to try to out Utley since I didn't believe his claim, but I posted without really thinking it through, then kind of just kept digging my own grave. 

I didn't want to get hit without using my role first, but I was really hoping someone would try to lynch me because all I was doing was bandwagoning. Thanks for the feedback, though!

3 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

By the way, is there a formula for playing Governor? Did I play it right? I felt really really useless in that role.

Its town neutral. So you shouldnt use it unless you have cause. 

And you used it right. But its really sucks that you had that information tho. Host should have been here instead of DnD.... or just punished everyone who spoke after his twice declared night time. 

#salty

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

3. Rags only started pushing you after you put a bigarse target on your back. There is a decent chance you could have lasted another day.

4. Or you could have claimed other *after* rags pushed you. And knowing that Malf was civ, you could have even laid the ultimatum that you could prove it. 

And even with that said - none of that justifies you going hard on me before you converted. There were better ways of going about your role. 

I disagree. Rags said no way he would have let me go that night. And I am almost 100% certain of the voes on Whicker you were the only one to change in OT. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

And you used it right. But its really sucks that you had that information tho. Host should have been here instead of DnD.... or just punished everyone who spoke after his twice declared night time. 

#salty

Oh yeah I completely agree. I wasn't going to pardon KSJ until all of that stuff happened.

4 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I understand that as well. But given that I couldnt win as is so I didn't care if you were the Gov. There was a huge chance you were Mafia or other. It was worth the risk if I could have made it through the day imo

You are a huge reason why you didnt make it through the day. 

Do you understand you partially caused your death? 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I made the case for him immediately starting the new day.  He wasn't lasting another day.  Especially because it was needed to know if other was anti-town or could win with town.  And him claiming other only solidified it.  

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I disagree. Rags said no way he would have let me go that night. And I am almost 100% certain of the voes on Whicker you were the only one to change in OT. 

Thats wrong. I dont even have too look to tell you I would guess there were at least 4 vote changes. Especially since I remember like 10 vote changes right before night was called.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

#salty

Except he never declared night until well after. That and mookie posted in that time frame as well.

You are a huge reason why you didnt make it through the day. 

Do you understand you partially caused your death? 

No. Not even sure how I got lynched. Touch had a plan and most were following it. I was watching the Gators and got on to check at about 15 to and everyone started changing votes. You easily jumped on what Rags said. So no. Without rags' info I don't believe I get lynched that night

Thats wrong. I dont even have too look to tell you I would guess there were at least 4 vote changes. Especially since I remember like 10 vote changes right before night was called.

I claimed very close to deadline for a reason.  LTBF wasn't getting out of D2 alive.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I made the case for him immediately starting the new day.  He wasn't lasting another day.  Especially because it was needed to know if other was anti-town or could win with town.  And him claiming other only solidified it.  

If he had made the claim that not only is he an other, but he could 100% guarantee that he would switch to civ after night time, he could have survived a night. Not even your investigation would have swayed town. Everyone would have went with the "worst case scenario we kill him tomorrow. Best case scenario he converts to civ" 

Archived