A Chaotic Mafia - jfinley88 WINS!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

No. Not even sure how I got lynched. Touch had a plan and most were following it. I was watching the Gators and got on to check at about 15 to and everyone started changing votes. You easily jumped on what Rags said. So no. Without rags' info I don't believe I get lynched that night

If rags didn’t have an invest on you, you probably would have made it out. You can’t blame him though, you were anti town at that point.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats wrong. I dont even have too look to tell you I would guess there were at least 4 vote changes. Especially since I remember like 10 vote changes right before night was called.

There were 6 people and a double vote on Whicker. FJ, LTBF, JFin, Ruskie(?), Matts. FJ, LTBF, Jfin, Ruskie (?) Didn' vote or switch. You did.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except he never declared night until well after. That and mookie posted in that time frame as well.

He literally posted at like 6:30 

"Just as a reminder Night time is still at 8 pm EST" 

Declared is the wrong word. He stated multiple times. And the thread absolutely died from that point until KSJ started posting. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If rags didn’t have an invest on you, you probably would have made it out. You can’t blame him though, you were anti town at that point.

I'm not blaming him at all. Just sucks I couldn't see if my plan would have worked lol

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If he had made the claim that not only is he an other, but he could 100% guarantee that he would switch to civ after night time, he could have survived a night. Not even your investigation would have swayed town. Everyone would have went with the "worst case scenario we kill him tomorrow. Best case scenario he converts to civ" 

I dunno how he could have 100% guaranteed it.  No reason for town to believe it and no reason for scum to not vote for him, especially after my claim.  

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

There were 6 people and a double vote on Whicker. FJ, LTBF, JFin, Ruskie(?), Matts. FJ, LTBF, Jfin, Ruskie (?) Didn' vote or switch. You did.

Are you talking switching from pre night time and my overtime vote? Because that is *ALSO NOT A TELL*.. for example KSJ switched as well.  And it was clear after the double vote that UA was going to be lynched. It went from like 6-6 before night to 12-3 in overtime (or something ridiculous like that). 

These are such silly reasons you have. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He literally posted at like 6:30 

"Just as a reminder Night time is still at 8 pm EST" 

Declared is the wrong word. He stated multiple times. And the thread absolutely died from that point until KSJ started posting. 

4. , my post will officially start night time

its right in the rules .....

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yeah, I mean, that was my job. 

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

I'm not blaming him at all. Just sucks I couldn't see if my plan would have worked lol

It'd be silly if you did.  I mean, not only could you have been scum, but you were at the worst an other and gave us info.  

And I waited as long as I did for info.  Once you flipped other, Matts should have been obvious scum.  

Are you talking switching from pre night time and my overtime vote? Because that is *ALSO NOT A TELL*.. for example KSJ switched as well.  And it was clear after the double vote that UA was going to be lynched. It went from like 6-6 before night to 12-3 in overtime (or something ridiculous like that). 

If you want a player to get better, show them why they could have done something differently. Instead of standing on your high horse and pissing in his Cheerios. 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I dunno how he could have 100% guaranteed it.  No reason for town to believe it and no reason for scum to not vote for him, especially after my claim.  

Im saying that he could have played to that angle. Hell, even if he wanted to go the route he did, he should have said from jumpstreet (after malf revive):

"I am an other, I found a mafia member. I hit my condition to convert to a civ tomorrow. All of this will be verifiable tomorrow. You all just need to trust me for 1 day"

He would have survived your investigation on him. Malf and UNT would have dismissed your claim as you got an other. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

There were 6 voters on the double vote line. Given my info on you, reads on you D1, and you were on the double vote line and changed to a overwhelming blowout vote in OT... how can you say it's silly reasons. 

Anyone other than Matts...am I wrong?

Im saying that he could have played to that angle. Hell, even if he wanted to go the route he did, he should have said from jumpstreet (after malf revive):

"I am an other, I found a mafia member. I hit my condition to convert to a civ tomorrow. All of this will be verifiable tomorrow. You all just need to trust me for 1 day"

He would have survived your investigation on him. Malf and UNT would have dismissed your claim as you got an other. 

Oh yeah, that would have likely caused me to play very differently.  

But he said he was civ.  Once he did that, he was gone.  

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, I mean, that was my job. 

It'd be silly if you did.  I mean, not only could you have been scum, but you were at the worst an other and gave us info.  

And I waited as long as I did for info.  Once you flipped other, Matts should have been obvious scum.  

I was hoping that at worst if I did get lynched you all would have lynched Matts the next night for sure 

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

There were 6 voters on the double vote line. Given my info on you, reads on you D1, and you were on the double vote line and changed to a overwhelming blowout vote in OT... how can you say it's silly reasons. 

Anyone other than Matts...am I wrong?

There were a few others that hopped over that line because the double vote made it seem as though mafia was attempting to save UA. 

Archived