Superb owl LII Talk

Texas_OutLaw7

The insane thing about this is that we really thought Chip Kelly set that team back a decade. Almost every transaction he made in the 2015 offseason was a disaster.

As it turns out, it only takes a year or two to build a contender. Or eight and counting if you're Jason Garrett

1 minute ago, matt79511 said:

The insane thing about this is that we really thought Chip Kelly set that team back a decade. Almost every transaction he made in the 2015 offseason was a disaster.

As it turns out, it only takes a year or two to build a contender. Or eight and counting if you're Jason Garrett

This is the problem.  How long if a leash does Garrett have?  7.5 years and one playoff win.  His advocates will say you need continuity, firing him would set us back.  Sometimes change is necessary.  Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is defined as what again?

1 minute ago, Northland said:

This is the problem.  How long if a leash does Garrett have?  7.5 years and one playoff win.  His advocates will say you need continuity, firing him would set us back.  Sometimes change is necessary.  Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is defined as what again?

Insanity

21 minutes ago, Northland said:

And now Dez just making a catch is the story of the century.

Dez has dropped big catches in big moments, but if that Ertz play being called a TD doesn't bother you as a Cowboy fan than I don't know what else to say to you. We got screwed out of going to our first NFC Championship Game in over 20 years and tonight's game makes that painfully obvious. 

12 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Dez has dropped big catches in big moments, but if that Ertz play being called a TD doesn't bother you as a Cowboy fan than I don't know what else to say to you. We got screwed out of going to our first NFC Championship Game in over 20 years and tonight's game makes that painfully obvious. 

The rule needs to be changed.  Re the Dez catch I'm over it.  

54 minutes ago, Northland said:

Well this SB win just shortened his time here in Dallas if he doesn't deliver next year. Even Jerruh has his ego to protect. 

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

Think how the Steelers must feel when James did the exact same thing and it was called a no catch

Oh well, that's show biz

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

come on ertz took 3 freaking steps after the catch 

Okay James just fell down with the ball. But Dez was  EXACTLY THE SAME! Right up to the roll over and recatch.

Doesn't matter. You got your trophy. Congrats. Why aren't you celebrating with cold beer and women licking your toes?

2 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

The refs calling that Ertz catch a TD has me at my limit. That Dez Bryant catch was the robbery of the century

Ertz had two feet down and then took two more steps. If anything was questionable, it was the Clement TD.

8 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Think how the Steelers must feel when James did the exact same thing and it was called a no catch

Oh well, that's show biz

Steeler fans must be sick to their stomach like we are. The ref that said Ertz and Clements caught it last night is the same one who said Dez didn't catch it back in 2015.

23 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

With everything that's happened between Dallas and the refs the last few years,  I'm starting to believe that the fix is in. 

If the fix was in, both of those would have been ruled incomplete and you know it.

Archived