BREAKING:REDSKINS TRADE FOR ALEX SMITH

mar29020

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

If you don't want to pay Kirk, fine. But to then give up a third and Fuller makes no god damn sense? How is this making the team better? Just draft a damn QB and put the money into the defense. Good god what is wrong with these idiots? Why can't Snyder owner a different team? 

Well presumably we could still draft a qb with our #1 or #2 pick and depending on how Smith’s contract is structured it could cost $5 million or more less than what Kirk cost in 2017.

We have to see what the cap hit for Smith’s contract will be this season to know how much more $ we’ll have this year to spend on a few defensive players to make our defense better.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Well presumably we could still draft a qb with our #1 or #2 pick and depending on how Smith’s contract is structured it could cost $5 million or more less than what Kirk cost in 2017.

We have to see what the cap hit for Smith’s contract will be this season to know how much more $ we’ll have this year to spend on a few defensive players to make our defense better.

We don't have to see crap. This trade is freaking horrible. They just swindled this dumb *** team and for what!? Why!? So we can win 7 games again and lost our best young corner? This trade wasn't necessary at all. This is so dumb. I'm so embarrassed right now. I hate this so much. 

14 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

Two ways. The trade isn't offical till the 14th of March, if that's the case they could see people rage out and go back on it. The second is just people throwing random things on the wall, it's possible.

I still think Cravens makes sense, though I also wouldn't put it past them to move Breeland as a FA to do it. Generally I don't see anyway they can move Fuller when we're letting Breeland walk this year. Like...Norman makes more sense.

I don’t think the first thing is plausible but I certainly see the Redskins trading Cravens to the Chiefs or Norman but we’ll have to see. 

For the Breeland trade to work out he’d have to agree to a contract with the Chiefs first, which I guess is possible but we’ll have to see.

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

NO ONE TRY DEFENDING THIS TRADE.  

Seriously there is nothing to defend.  Awful.

Sure, listen to the idiots tomorrow on talk radio. They’re will be some that will be excited because Kirk will be gone and Alex Smith wins more. I guarantee it.

I don’t agree with these fools, but to think they’re not out there means you’re naive.

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If you don't want to pay Kirk, fine. But to then give up a third and Fuller makes no god damn sense? How is this making the team better? Just draft a damn QB and put the money into the defense. Good god what is wrong with these idiots? Why can't Snyder owner a different team? 

I agree but let's temper down the cursing, please?

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Sure, listen to the idiots tomorrow on talk radio. They’re will be some that will be excited because Kirk will be gone and Alex Smith wins more. I guarantee it.

I don’t agree with these fools, but to think they’re not out there means you’re naive.

That doesn't matter.  The awful product on the field will be the truth.  

9 minutes ago, Slateman said:

That's two better receivers than Cousins had.

I would absolutely love to have that "trash" for a defense. 

Smith deserves ZERO credit for what Andy Reid did.

Right because crowder and Reed aren't good. Kirk had Pryor to dude and before this year we had Jackson Garçon Doctson.

listen I'm not saying smith is elite . I'm actually surprised we did the trade .

Smith is a game manager that's it .

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Blame our Fo 

I didn’t say that I didn’t blame our front office but you can’t talk about how Alex Smith didn’t have this or that on offense and Kirk had a worse team. We had worse Wrs last year, our TEs were worse, our RB was worse and our defense was worse.

Archived