BREAKING:REDSKINS TRADE FOR ALEX SMITH

mar29020

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I don't see how Fullers name would be involved and him not be the guy? He's the guy and they just haven't told him or his agent yet. This is an awful deal. A third round pick is enough. You don't need to throw in one of your best, young defenders because you have to be stupid. 

Two ways. The trade isn't offical till the 14th of March, if that's the case they could see people rage out and go back on it. The second is just people throwing random things on the wall, it's possible.

I still think Cravens makes sense, though I also wouldn't put it past them to move Breeland as a FA to do it. Generally I don't see anyway they can move Fuller when we're letting Breeland walk this year. Like...Norman makes more sense.

12 minutes ago, Slateman said:

"He's consistent"

"He wins"

These are garbage statements from people who cannot justify their reasoning  and can't seem to grasp the concept of football being a team game.

He's consistent and wins when he has a top 10 defense. When he's got a good running game. When he has good receivers that stay on the field. When he has the best QB coach in the NFL.

His  WR  suck he's had Hill and a good TE. 

and his D was trash this year , the Titans game is evident .

he isn't elite but come on man give the dude credit .

1 minute ago, Brian23 said:

Two ways. The trade isn't offical till the 14th of March, if that's the case they could see people rage out and go back on it. The second is just people throwing random things on the wall, it's possible.

I still think Cravens makes sense, though I also wouldn't put it past them to move Breeland as a FA to do it. Generally I don't see anyway they can move Fuller when we're letting Breeland walk this year. Like...Norman makes more sense.

Jokes on you Bruce Allen doesn’t make sense.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This has to be it for the fans. I'd be mad about Smith. I think I have to be done if it's Fuller. Snyder can take this team and destroy it the rest of the way. I'll go cheer for someone else. 

No chance, at least 30% of the fan base wanted Kirk gone especially the ex-RG3 fans who couldn’t stand that Kirk became the team’s starter in 2015 and not RG3.

I know you’ve been on twitter. There are so many redskins fans who don’t like Kirk and don’t believe he’ll get any better that it drove me nuts.

Those same fans always talked about a draft pick coming in and being better than Kirk or a veteran like Alex Smith. 

It sends guys like you and I, and most of this forum off the cliff but not all Redskins fans.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

No chance, at least 30% of the fan base wanted Kirk gone especially the ex-RG3 fans who couldn’t stand that Kirk became the team’s starter in 2015 and not RG3.

I know you’ve been on twitter. There are so many redskins fans who don’t like Kirk and don’t believe he’ll get any better that it drove me nuts.

Those same fans always talked about a draft pick coming in and being better than Kirk or a veteran like Alex Smith. 

It sends guys like you and I, and most of this forum off the cliff but not all Redskins fans.

You’re wrong.  Anyone with a brain can see right through this. 

3 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Ok, but you do realize the Redskins supporting cast was worse for Kirk this year and our defense was worse than the chiefs defense.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

You’re wrong.  Anyone with a brain can see right through this. 

I’m not wrong. I just argued with a bunch of idiots hours ago that didn’t want Cousins. I’m sure they’re blowing me up about loving that we got Alex Smith right now.

I can post the tweets if you’d like?

One guy after he found out that we got Smith just said it doesn’t matter about Kirk anymore because we got Smith.

If you don't want to pay Kirk, fine. But to then give up a third and Fuller makes no god damn sense? How is this making the team better? Just draft a damn QB and put the money into the defense. Good god what is wrong with these idiots? Why can't Snyder owner a different team? 

8 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

That's two better receivers than Cousins had.

I would absolutely love to have that "trash" for a defense. 

Smith deserves ZERO credit for what Andy Reid did.

Archived