The tWo Hangout

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

It's very peculiar.  Like if you're going to jump ship...go far away.  As far away as you can really.  At the very least, leave the division right?

I totally agree.  I jumped ship from my team last year and even though the Bears are probably my favorite team in the league behind the Jaguars, I would have found it kind of strange going to them as my team.  I wanted a totally new environment. 

16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We’re home now but I’ve had a bad fever and apparently if she gets an infection it can cause problems for her again so I’ve been staying away which sucks. My folks have been helping out in the meantime 

Brutal.  Gotta be hard to deal with.  But best to be safe.  Not something to mess around with.

There’s a lot of situations where a team having offset language makes sense from a managerial perspective. But if you’re taking a QB in the top 5, you are dumb as **** if you can’t trust their ability enough to not require offset language.

I could not imagine haggling with a guy I want to be my franchise savior over a theoretical savings of money that is solely contingent on him not being worth being on the team for 4 years. If he wants it, and you really think he was good enough to take #2 overall, just give it to him.

What a poverty franchise.