Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I proudly mute the national anthem. Terrible song tbh. And no one who gets offended by that has been able to show me their iTunes where they have the Star Spangled Banner downloaded.

Plus most of the people they get to sing for pre-game are ******* terrible. I think there was a K-pop group who did it last year for somebody? Awful.

6 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Like if they got some legit good voice talent I'd be down.

Nah. You get 1:15 from the first note to finish the song. No countdown clock either. If you don't finish the mic gets cut off and fruit is thrown at you until you leave the stadium.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Nah. You get 1:15 from the first note to finish the song. No countdown clock either. If you don't finish the mic gets cut off and fruit is thrown at you until you leave the stadium.

This is ideal

36 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If Colin Kaepernick is blackballed for sitting silently for a few games during a song where most people watching at home get up to go get beer.

I can't imagine anybody responding well to this kid, and I imagine ownership basically tells him "shut the **** up or we won't take you" which is a damn shame.

There's about 10 dudes in the league who are actually good at playing quarterback. Should he turn out to be the 11th, teams will put up with whatever he says or does, provided he's not breaking any laws in the process. 

7 hours ago, NewAge said:

Did anyone here have an opinion on Seth Shuman, the Georgia Southern QB who quit football?

Smart move. Would you rather play small school football in an antiquated offense that will not lead you to professional football, or play baseball, where you are good and have already been drafted, and have the chance at a professional career?

Plus the Georgia Southern football program is in shambles since Fritz left for Tulane. 

9 hours ago, Texasmade said:

Yeah it's awful. For a guy from Baker, Montana to want to walk on at Tech it shows how much he cares and wanted to be a Red Raider. I hope we honor him and his family at a game this year, hell if it were up to me we'd name the field at the new indoor after him or something.

1 minute ago, devils1854 said:

Smart move. Would you rather play small school football in an antiquated offense that will not lead you to professional football, or play baseball, where you are good and have already been drafted, and have the chance at a professional career?

Plus the Georgia Southern football program is in shambles since Fritz left for Tulane. 

Oh I know it's the right move. Just wondering out of curiosity if he was a legit QB prospect too. 

Archived