Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

literally 10 days ago:

"Transferring is a tough process and to be bouncing around from school to school, that's the last thing I wanted to do, to be honest," Franklin said. "Transferring was the last option because it takes a lot out of you. This is my third school and trying to make it a fourth? Four schools in five years doesn't look good for anybody."

Im actually hearing he might be transfering to Michigan. Should expect an announcement the next few days.

Houston got former TCU DL'man Isaiah Chambers. The DL next season will be nasty with him aboard. Not even a dumb idiot like D'Onofrio can't screw this up. 

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Im actually hearing he might be transfering to Michigan. Should expect an announcement the next few days.

Houston got former TCU DL'man Isaiah Chambers. The DL next season will be nasty with him aboard. Not even a dumb idiot like D'Onofrio can't screw this up. 

Delance? Our 247 guy said it sounded like he might be Michigan's if they want him. It seemed like Delance wanted to go to Michigan originally, but his family kept him close. I know he's got a lot to work on, but I'd take a shot on him over trying for some of our longshot tackle prospects. Have two good ones committed, and the only other realistic one right now is Daniel Faalele, who is such a massive project.

I liked Chambers a lot in HS. Should be a nice pickup for Houston

3 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Delance? Our 247 guy said it sounded like he might be Michigan's if they want him. It seemed like Delance wanted to go to Michigan originally, but his family kept him close. I know he's got a lot to work on, but I'd take a shot on him over trying for some of our longshot tackle prospects. Have two good ones committed, and the only other realistic one right now is Daniel Faalele, who is such a massive project.

I liked Chambers a lot in HS. Should be a nice pickup for Houston

Yeah. A guy on the preminum section of UH Scout board I post on has good sources and he said Delance could be Michigan bound. 

Archived