Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

I don't really know where to discuss this so this thread is as good as any but...remember 2007? When Kansas football went 12-1 and won a BCS bowl? Remember when said Kansas team dropped 76 points on Nebraska...in football? KU's won 28 games since that season including 8 the following season (and started 5-0 in 2009 before finishing 5-7).

2007 was such a crazy year lol. I mean, Missouri, Kansas, West Virginia and Boston College finished the season in the top 10. xD

41 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I don't really know where to discuss this so this thread is as good as any but...remember 2007? When Kansas football went 12-1 and won a BCS bowl? Remember when said Kansas team dropped 76 points on Nebraska...in football? KU's won 28 games since that season including 8 the following season (and started 5-0 in 2009 before finishing 5-7).

2007 was such a crazy year lol. I mean, Missouri, Kansas, West Virginia and Boston College finished the season in the top 10. xD

Makes you wonder how Mangino could pull that off.

2 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

590027577.0.gif

On 9/16/2017 at 4:16 AM, bkobow05 said:

I loved 2007. Greatest Year ever. 

And WVU was not like the others. They were legit during the Rich Rod years. The Pat White/Steve Slaton duo was some of the most fun in CFB. They were honestly probably the best team that year but LSU got in the NC cuz SEC.

Archived