Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

3 hours ago, Texasmade said:

Enjoy your jorts and your flat bill hat with the tags still on it. 

I don't wear denim. It doesn't breathe. And I don't wear hats because I have a great head of hair. Plus, my job requires wearing a suit every day, so I'm "enjoying" that (not at all).

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This lovely couple is also getting married at half time:

06711cd969a2441f1394202865736e4d--camo-w

That is an accurate representation of a significant part of our fanbase, but you're throwing rocks in your glass house, Mr. Wisconsin fan. xD

Auburn University has hired a law firm to investigate an allegation that a part-time academic support staffer took a final exam for at least one football player from the 2015 team.

A source told Outside the Lines that a mentor in Auburn's student-athlete support services department took an online final exam for at least one football player. The source said a tutor who worked with the mentor became aware of the alleged misconduct while reviewing a football player's academic records in February, noticing that the player had received a perfect grade on a final exam only a few weeks into the course. The source said the player told the tutor he had not taken the exam.

After hearing that, the tutor alerted the mentor's supervisor, the source said. In August, the tutor who had reported the allegation was told her job wouldn't be renewed, according to the source; the tutor then reported the issue to Auburn's compliance director and the athletic department's human resources office.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/20989848/auburn-hires-law-firm-investigate-allegations-tutor-took-final-exam-football-player

Archived