Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

14 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

it depends

is it a home game in november? with a potential sec west title on the line?

then no

but if the game is between week 3 and week 9, gus wins and covers the spread

Okay. We'll trade you McElwain for Gus for the remainder of the year.

8 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Why would he transfer? He's way better than Fromm.

Dont tell that to the good ol boys from Georgia. They swear that Fromm is the greatest thing to ever happen, and we all know this is because Fromm is a country boy from south Georgia and Eason is some west coast surfer looking dude.

16 hours ago, catcheryea said:

in the category of top 3 least surprising things ever, we have a new entrant

someone started a gofundme for coach o's buyout (but wait there's more)

of the four people who have donated so far, one of them is named beau

It became clear we bungled our coaching search when we just promoted Orgeron

I wonder if any of the power 5 conferences might ditch the ESPN networks completely when one of their current media contracts are up. I think the SEC has the highest chance of doing this given they are the only power 5 conference not to appear on ABC outside of select OOC games. They could replace ESPN with CBSSN and Turner networks with the latter becoming managing partner of SEC Network. Anything's a possibility.

Oh and does anybody read the Bottom 10 on ESPN? Makes for good reading every week of the season. LSU made it to the coveted #5 spot.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/nick-saban-believes-rat-poison-from-media-is-invading-alabama-players-heads/

"We just didn't play as well tonight, and you have to give them a lot of credit for it," said Saban when asked about some three-and-outs from his offense in the first quarter. "I'm trying to get our players to listen to me instead of listening to you guys. All that stuff you write about how good we are, all that stuff they hear on ESPN, it's like poison. It's like taking poison.

"Like rat poison."

BAH GAWD THAT'S JOEY FRESHWATER'S MUSIC

Archived