Red Dead Redemption 2

MikeT14

55 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Are people mostly playing honorably or dishonorably?

Does anybody else find Arthur's extreme drawl hilarious? It's like every word has an extra syllable.

"Fiiiiine."

"C'mmmooonnn, gurrrrlll" (to his horse)

Honestly...it depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Sometimes when I'm playing this game I'm totally fine with taking my time and helping some NPC find their way home. Other times I'll come across someone's camp and if they give me any ****, I shoot them. Or if I'm in a hurry to get somewhere (because I don't have six hours to stroll from place to place in this game) I'll just blow right past a NPC that calls for aid. It just depends...

49 minutes ago, Lions017 said:
1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Are people mostly playing honorably or dishonorably?

Does anybody else find Arthur's extreme drawl hilarious? It's like every word has an extra syllable.

"Fiiiiine."

"C'mmmooonnn, gurrrrlll" (to his horse)

Honestly...it depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Sometimes when I'm playing this game I'm totally fine with taking my time and helping some NPC find their way home. Other times I'll come across someone's camp and if they give me any ****, I shoot them. Or if I'm in a hurry to get somewhere (because I don't have six hours to stroll from place to place in this game) I'll just blow right past a NPC that calls for aid. It just depends...

I know he's in a gang and everything, but I've already been a little annoyed with a lack of peaceful resolutions. I'm only a few hours in and I understand that the character isn't a good person, but I didn't want to take that dude's wedding ring, or beat up a guy who's dying

26 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Anyone know how to rob the backroom to the pharmacy in Valentine? Popped up as a question mark. Has 2 steel doors and you cant shoot the window.

Place is right next to the sheriffs station. Making too much noise brings the fuzz.

Saw some random video the other day and I think this was in it.  I believe you have to hold up the guy at the counter when you first walk in and it'll give you the option to rob the cash register or the back room.  I think if you choose the back room the dude will walk you back there and open the door for you.  A bunch of guys in the back though. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Saw some random video the other day and I think this was in it.  I believe you have to hold up the guy at the counter when you first walk in and it'll give you the option to rob the cash register or the back room.  I think if you choose the back room the dude will walk you back there and open the door for you.  A bunch of guys in the back though. 

Thanks. I was busy trying to dynamite the doors, windows and all else.

I'm really curious to see how they handle the online aspect of this. There is no one big central location like GTA. The whole map could be utilized so much better. Will be interesting to see what happens. Also, still don't fully understand how the health bars work and what the benefit to fortifying them is

47 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I'm really curious to see how they handle the online aspect of this. There is no one big central location like GTA. The whole map could be utilized so much better. Will be interesting to see what happens. Also, still don't fully understand how the health bars work and what the benefit to fortifying them is

All I know is if they don't have hold em tournaments in the online I'm boycotting, I don't care if they really did have them or not back then...I want cowboy hold em tournaments damnit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

All I know is if they don't have hold em tournaments in the online I'm boycotting, I don't care if they really did have them or not back then...I want cowboy hold em tournaments damnit.

With a high stakes option to bring in an associate and help count cards, really make it Cowboy style. If I lose an all in pot, I want the option to draw on everyone and massacre the place

2 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Is there any way to wash your clothes? I put a lot of time and effort into getting my look down and I'm tired of my clothes always being dirty as hell.

Bathe at a saloon or wade around in a river for a while.

Careful, I got death rolled by an alligator once, bout made me crap my pants.

• Like 3