Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

4 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Dalvin is fun to watch, but there was nothing more beautiful than watching AD break through a tackle and do that gallup to the end zone. Reminded me of watching a racehorse how his head would go up and down as he picked up speed. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2021 at 10:59 AM, swede700 said:

I'll believe it when I see Senator Charles Barkley too.

Ronald Reagan.

Clint Eastwood.

Bill Bradley.

Sonnie Bono.

Jessie Ventura.

Michael Bloomberg

Al Franken.

Donald Trump.

... and several more I can't quickly recall.

Edited by Purplexing
added Bill Bradley
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Purplexing said:

Ronald Reagan.

Clint Eastwood.

Bill Bradley.

Sonnie Bono.

Jessie Ventura.

Michael Bloomberg

Al Franken.

Donald Trump.

I voted for Jesse, since I had just moved back to MN at the time...and he was the only good candidate of the 3, which tells you a lot about the other 2.  And yes, while certainly some sports/celebrities have gotten elected, I just think the chances of Herschel getting elected himself are slim to none.

And there's certainly others like JC Watts and that justifiably an idiot Tommy Tuberville.      

5 hours ago, swede700 said:

I voted for Jesse, since I had just moved back to MN at the time...and he was the only good candidate of the 3, which tells you a lot about the other 2.  And yes, while certainly some sports/celebrities have gotten elected, I just think the chances of Herschel getting elected himself are slim to none.

And there's certainly others like JC Watts and that justifiably an idiot Tommy Tuberville.      

Not to get too far into a forbidden topic, but Senator Warnock is a smooth, polished politician who ran a flawless and gaff free campaign. Herschel isn't going to do that. If they debate, it will be embarrassing...although with passions being as inflamed as they are, Herschel might just pull the pigeon playing chess routine and a segment of the voting populace will eat it up. Could be enough to make it a close race. 

3 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Not to get too far into a forbidden topic, but Senator Warnock is a smooth, polished politician who ran a flawless and gaff free campaign. Herschel isn't going to do that. If they debate, it will be embarrassing...although with passions being as inflamed as they are, Herschel might just pull the pigeon playing chess routine and a segment of the voting populace will eat it up. Could be enough to make it a close race. 

Never underestimate southerners and their football legends. Lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Purplexing said:

Ronald Reagan.

Clint Eastwood.

Bill Bradley.

Sonnie Bono.

Jessie Ventura.

Michael Bloomberg

Al Franken.

Donald Trump.

Jack Kemp, Schwarzenegger, Heath Shuler, Jim Bunning, Steve Largent, Tom Osborne.

I'll say this: If Dwayne Johnson were to run for President in 2024, I wouldn't bet against him. (This is not a statement of my opinion as to how he'd perform in the office)

1 minute ago, wcblack34 said:

Jack Kemp, Schwarzenegger, Heath Shuler, Jim Bunning, Steve Largent, Tom Osborne.

I'll say this: If Dwayne Johnson were to run for President in 2024, I wouldn't bet against him. (This is not a statement of my opinion as to how he'd perform in the office)

Smell who the Rock is cookin' for...in '24!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

Smell who the Rock is cookin' for...in '24!

President Rock: "So Vladimir, where do you think we should allow you to amass troops?"

Vladimir Putin: "Well President Rock, I think...."

President Rock: "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU THINK WE SHOULD ALLOW YOU TO AMASS TROOPS!!! NOW KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH, JABRONI!!!"

• Like 2