This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

2 hours ago, Toddfather said:

People are being really hard of him for some reason. I mean ultimately what he reported during the Rodgers off season stuff and Brady's retiring did end up true... No idea all the hate thrown his way, but whatever...

?  He reported that AR was never returning to Green Bay. A fairly large "miss" in my book.

1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

He's a dic with a mic.  He is a tool of agents and will say anything the agents wish so he gets to keep 'breaking' news whether it's news or not.

The whole Rogers stuff was the little weasel doing Dunn's dirty work.

Get ready for more because Dunn doesn't want to represent a starter and a back up, he wants two starters!

None of that is an argument against what I said.

Also, good for Dunn. Sounds like a good agent to me. 

3 minutes ago, malak1 said:

When did he say that? I honestly don’t recall him saying that. 

Last year. If it wasnt Adam (but I think it was....) than it was Rapoport. It was one of the big guys - but I seem to recall Schefter being more "out there" with declarative statements. I dont care enough about it to go look. It was said.

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

Last year. If it wasnt Adam (but I think it was....) than it was Rapoport. It was one of the big guys - but I seem to recall Schefter being more "out there" with declarative statements. I dont care enough about it to go look. It was said.

Yea, I doubt he ever said that definitively. 

10 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Here you go.....

PackersWire - 4/30/21

Another potential twist in the Aaron Rodgers drama unfolding with the Green Bay Packers: According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the three-time MVP has told some teammates that he doesn’t plan to return to the Packers.

“It’s legitimate. He’s told some teammates and some players within the team that he doesn’t plan to return. Now, whether he follows up on that, we’ll see how the summer unfolds. We’ll see if that changes. But that’s what he feels,” Schefter said on Friday.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Adam Schefter - 4/29/21 - ESPN:

Reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers is so disgruntled with the Green Bay Packers that he has told some within the organization that he does not want to return to the team, league and team sources told ESPN on Thursday.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Leader said:

Here you go.....

PackersWire - 4/30/21

Another potential twist in the Aaron Rodgers drama unfolding with the Green Bay Packers: According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the three-time MVP has told some teammates that he doesn’t plan to return to the Packers.

“It’s legitimate. He’s told some teammates and some players within the team that he doesn’t plan to return. Now, whether he follows up on that, we’ll see how the summer unfolds. We’ll see if that changes. But that’s what he feels,” Schefter said on Friday.

38 minutes ago, Leader said:

Adam Schefter - 4/29/21 - ESPN:

Reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers is so disgruntled with the Green Bay Packers that he has told some within the organization that he does not want to return to the team, league and team sources told ESPN on Thursday.

Yea, I’m not seeing:

1. Where he said AR was never returning to GB

2. Where he is wrong in any of those quotes. It was pretty clear last summer that Rodgers didn’t want to return when this report dropped. Do you deny this?

35 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Yea, I’m not seeing:

2. Where he is wrong in any of those quotes. It was pretty clear last summer that Rodgers didn’t want to return when this report dropped. Do you deny this?

LOL  All I said is Schefter said AR wasnt returning to GB. See above proof.
As for the veracity of what was said.....AR trashed the media reports after he returned - and no - I'm not going to provide proof he did that. You're on your own. I recommend using Google. LOL. We're done here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, malak1 said:

Yea, I’m not seeing:

It wasn't clear at all. He played here. It was clear he wanted to and everything else was nonsense noise from know-nothings.

15 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It wasn't clear at all. He played here. It was clear he wanted to and everything else was nonsense noise from know-nothings.

Fair enough. Not sure how that means Adam Schefter said “AR was never returning to Green Bay.” 

My point remains intact. 

6 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Fair enough. Not sure how that means Adam Schefter said “AR was never returning to Green Bay.” 

My point remains intact. 

Schefter reported what was relayed / told to him by others/ sources that Rodgers had "reportedly " told then he was not planning on playing in GB again.  

2nd, 3rd hand "information".  Grain of salt type stuff.