This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

3 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Shhh, you're not supposed to count the long runs.  If you take away his successful plays, then he's only 3 YPC.  Oh wait, that's every RB ever in the history of the NFL.

@wgbeethree  I'm just messing, but let's give him 8 games before making a NFL call for the negative.

I appreciate the good natured ribbing.

I'm saying give him 8 weeks before giving him a judgement too. I'm just very strongly suggesting the week one stats won't be reflective of his talent/ability/ lack there of.

YouTube "dalvin  cook week 1 highlights". You won't come away impressed. Literally nothing other than two "gimme runs".

17 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

You think he's worse than Jerrick?

Well, It's an insult to Westbrook to make a Mckinnon to Westbrook comp.  Westbrook was amazing.

Incog was asking how to make a Buckhalter comp, I'm just tryna show how.

Edited by skibrett15

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Well, It's an insult to Westbrook to make a Mckinnon to Westbrook comp.  Westbrook was amazing.

Incog was asking how to make a Buckhalter comp, I'm just tryna show how.

Touche. I was kind of lost by the whole thing.. Also

This is why I'm cautiously optimistic but not overly-hyping our defense until I see how they play tonight. Seattle has 6 points at home v. SF at half. They are a very weak offensive team. Conversely tonight we will face one of the strongest offensive teams we will see all year. 

Edited by packfanfb

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This is why I'm cautiously optimistic but not overly-hyping our defense until I see how they play tonight. Seattle has 6 points at home v. SF at half. They are a very weak offensive team. Conversely tonight we will face one of the strongest offensive teams we will see all year. 

and TB crushed CHI, so I'm not as concerned about ATL's offense who only managed 23 against Chicago.

• Like 1

Currently predicting that the seahawks don't make the playoffs this year. They still have a nasty defense but that offense is downright bad. 0 tds in their first 6 quarters of the year and averaging less than 3 points per quarter. 

Also, quite the fall from grace for lacy from his 2013/2014 form. I like the guy but it just seems football isn't his thing anymore