This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

We finish 2nd in the division and get the 2nd place teams from the NFCW and NFCS last year that happen to be ATL and SEA, both make the Divisional round. Minny, playing the 1st place schedule get ARI and CAR, neither finishes .500, they go 2-0.

This year we get the first place schedule, get Seattle and Dallas, both look like playoff teams. Detroit playing the 2nd place teams get ARI and NYG, both look like cellar dwellers, they go 2-0.

Screw the schedule as of late.

9 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

vs Falcons
at Vikes
vs Panthers
at Saints
vs Steelers
at Packers

Lions next 6 games right there. Do they win more than 1 game during that stretch? Maybe beat the Panthers or the Saints

Can't sleep on Detroit, they play well at home, swept the Vikes last year amd the Saints blow (they beat them in NO last year). They will give ATL all they want in Det.We can make fun of them but they will win 10 games this year with Stafford. Week 17 may decide the division again unless we have 11 wins come week 17.

18 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I don't see it. They were lucky to win 9 games last season and they didn't do anything in the offseason to lead me to believe they got significantly better

Trust me, I hope you are right, but three things make me concerned: (1) Stafford has the ability to be a top QB, he hasn't always shown it on the field, but IMO his total skill set is right up there with the best and that fact alone makes them dangerous; (2) they lost Riddick last year who was a huge part of their offense, he's healthy now, and most importantly, (3) Ansah is healthy and looks good. I know he was going up against Flowers last night who sucks but a healthy Ansah can ruin games, and he was not healthy at all last year. If ATL goes into Detroit and handles them, it'll calm my nerves about it, but I just have a feeling Detroit is going to have chances to win that game, and if they do, look out.