FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

5 hours ago, mission27 said:

I'm not a decent man - I'm a champion.  

Apaprently this is jnot a compeition appreciative of champions tbh

the world couldn’t handle a shady mission f2

be too much winning in the one f2

14 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i think my mind is made up but i’ve got just the one question

@Whicker @Ragnarok

what was your BIG BALLER move 

if you had to isolate one move as your best or one play or cycle or sequence what would it be and why?

I have two: putting together the Hateful Eight alliance and nominating ET.

As I told HZ earlier, I would argue that our alliance was the most powerful alliances in FF Big Brother history. We controlled the game from day 1, and I think that I was the common denominator among everyone. 

At the time of ET's eviction, he was the most powerful player in the house. He had solid connections everywhere as evidenced by the vote. He lost 7-4 with every member of the Hateful Eight voting to evict him. I believe there's a great chance that if I hadn't done what I did when I did, ET would have cruised to the jury and been the one to beat. 

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

I have two: putting together the Hateful Eight alliance and nominating ET.

As I told HZ earlier, I would argue that our alliance was the most powerful alliances in FF Big Brother history. We controlled the game from day 1, and I think that I was the common denominator among everyone. 

At the time of ET's eviction, he was the most powerful player in the house. He had solid connections everywhere as evidenced by the vote. He lost 7-4 with every member of the Hateful Eight voting to evict him. I believe there's a great chance that if I hadn't done what I did when I did, ET would have cruised to the jury and been the one to beat. 

ET was never the most powerful player in missions House.

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

Yes. But you would have had to let me get evicted that cycle instead of getting Dome to use POV on me. From that point you would have had a true ally in Dome and a couple of key comp wins and you'd have been there. 

I’m still completely baffled why you did this LTBF.  What were you thinking. 

10 hours ago, mission27 said:

I have to say, this really hurts.  After all these years I thought this was my year to at least get to f2 and get to give my answers to all your dumb ******* questions.

Whatever.  mission is going to drown himself in Dom P in his 5 star hotel suite with this Instagram model who says hello.  Its been real.  Rags Whick good luck fellas.

I still don't understand why you just don't buy the house and rage evict everyone immediately. 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I still don't understand why you just don't buy the house and rage evict everyone immediately. 

Because Les Moonves is a little snake who hides behind his board of directors Instead of doing the right thing 

10 hours ago, Whicker said:

I played the biggest part in evicting ET, one of the most powerful players in this game.

Hearing this makes me smile. My diary entries will more or less paint a picture of someone who expected a quick demise. 

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

ET was never the most powerful player in missions House.

*Shrug*

All I know is that after my eviction, I received about 5-6 "Hey man, are we still cool?" PMs. 

My power extends beyond this roof. People were so afraid of me, they immediately tried to curry favor with me even though I had no impact on the game anymore. 

Call it power, call it influence, call it charisma, call it the "IT" factor... whatever it is, I have it.

5 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i think my mind is made up but i’ve got just the one question

@Whicker @Ragnarok

what was your BIG BALLER move 

if you had to isolate one move as your best or one play or cycle or sequence what would it be and why?

Winning HOH and veto over the last two days.  

Cause that's when it matters most.

4 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

actually just a second question

and it’s just for @Ragnarok

why did you choose whicker over me at the F4

and why did you choose whicker over mission at the F3

big congrats to both of you for making it by the way!! you earned it both!!

When mission voted out gopher, part of his stated reason was that he didnt want to be outnumbered 3-1 as he knew whicker, gopher, and I had been close all game.  By the same logic, I knew you and mission were very close and didnt want to he outnumbered 2-1 the last day.  Also, both mission and whicker promised to take me to F2 with then if I saved them.

I already explained Whicker over mission.

12 hours ago, mission27 said:
12 hours ago, Whicker said:

You should vote for me because I made two of the bigger/more important moves in this game. I played the biggest part in evicting ET, one of the most powerful players in this game. I also played the most important part in putting together what I'd argue is the most powerful alliance in FF Big Brother history. Before the first HoH was posted, I had already put together an alliance of seven with Rags, Bcb, FJ, LTBF, Gopher, ET, and myself. After Bcb was evicted, we added Shady. This alliance controlled the game from day 1 and managed to put 5 of it's 8 members into the jury, ending up with a complete sweep of the finals. I don't think there's any way we could have had this kind of success without our alliance, and I don't think the alliance happens without my doing. 

P;ease have you not heard of code red

@thelawoffices

@JBURGE25

lol code red and S3 Darth Burge would like a word

this game was lame cause there were double the players there should have been. It promotes massive alliances and that's boring. Everyone knew ET was in a huge group and there's not much you can do about it

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

*Shrug*

All I know is that after my eviction, I received about 5-6 "Hey man, are we still cool?" PMs. 

My power extends beyond this roof. People were so afraid of me, they immediately tried to curry favor with me even though I had no impact on the game anymore. 

Call it power, call it influence, call it charisma, call it the "IT" factor... whatever it is, I have it.

they send you messages cause they stabbed you in the back and they felt bad because it had nothing to do with you as a person. they needed you to get through the first 10 evictions then they had the numbers and got rid of you. was all pretty predictable 

4 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

lol code red and S3 Darth Burge would like a word

this game was lame cause there were double the players there should have been. It promotes massive alliances and that's boring. Everyone knew ET was in a huge group and there's not much you can do about it

There was a lot you could have done about it...

The big game and alliances made it even more fun imo

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

I think if there are this many players in the future, the house should be split in two like that one time, except it should be a permanent split until the house got down to about 14 players.  That would eliminate some of those massive alliances. 

Archived