FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

The second houseguest trying to ride my coattails shocked me a little bit, as it's someone I've never worked with before (nor would I, barf) - Mission. Now, he has a big ego in this game. He constantly thinks his little has-been alliance with TLO, Utley, Lucky, etc. is god-tier. They're like the equivalent of a cherry on a McDonald's shake. Only there for the flair, no one cares about it and most people toss it aside. At least I do, and that's how I'll treat this potential alliance in this game. For the record, I told him yes... of course. Because, as I preached all last game - you never say no. Nothing good comes from saying no.

5HS.gif

Also highlight of BB is when Whicker about quit footballsfuture and BDL because he wasn’t going to be able to draft Josh Rosen. The highlight I won’t forget is how hard his **** was when he became available to draft. I’ve never witnessed someone on the internet more excited

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Also highlight of BB is when Whicker about quit footballsfuture and BDL because he wasn’t going to be able to draft Josh Rosen. The highlight I won’t forget is how hard his **** was when he became available to draft. I’ve never witnessed someone on the internet more excited

That was amazing.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

If there are two players at the end who you feel are deserving winners, why wouldn't you vote for the one who at least entertained working with you?

Social game is a real thing.

Psh. Social game is wildly overrated. Just win everything.

Jason's only DR session:

I’m afraid I won’t have much to say this season bc I’m trying to keep quiet. There are so many dumb ***** in the house it is hard to do. GMen4ev is more retarded than Eli Manning. I thought he might be clever but no- it’s just non stop useless dribble begging for attention.

Archived