FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

57 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@bcb1213

@Dwight_Schrute

I assume one of you used the Stack the Veto ability because why would anybody use it if they weren't on the block?  Unless maybe @Adrenaline_Flux used it to make sure one of you goes.  Whoever used it, I told you to pick me.  I would have played for you.  This is the one competition I could have guaranteed a win on, too.  You done messed up. 

Not it 

So we've got 5 people in the red room so far.  Gopher, Ragnarok, Lettheballfly, famous jameis, Whicker.

@gopherwrestler, @Ragnarok, @LetTheBallFly, @Famous Jameis, @Whicker

Are the five of you in an alliance?  If I go into the red door, will you nominate me in the event you win HoH?  How good are you in HoH competitions?  Be honest. 

I thought I could trust gopher, but his last batch of music was really, really bad.  Even by my standards.  I don't know what to think anymore. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

? I..... I like them. I’m sorry. I wish you would play some music with me.

Manson just weirds me out too much.  He isn't bad.  I like Atreyu's later stuff, Royal Blood, Chevelle obviously, and I like some of Trivium's stuff before they tried to turn their style into mainstream rock.  Based on the music you listed, one band I really think you should listen to is He Is Legend.  They're the only band I've ever listened to where they haven't had a single song I dislike.  If I wasn't so loyal, they'd be my favorite band.  I am loyal though, so I have to say my favorite band is Project 86.  I still like them, but I like He Is Legend more.  What really gets me is when bands have songs that sound too similar to the others.  Most of the bands you just listed suffer from that.  Another band you might not have heard of that I love is Fair to Midland.  They're broken up now, but their best CD is one that I was completely obsessed with. 

Archived