FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, SovereignNazgul said:

This also settles it.

I'm making a burner account for the next BB. You'll never see me coming.

Deactivate this one first, or get evicted by Webby. #FriendlyNeighborhoodMod

gopher gets weird:

Well I danced, showed my breasts, and sang karaoke last night... I can’t believe I ended up in missions and tlos room last night... all I remember was someone saying act Asian and put on a Tom Brady jersey. ......

they are odd... still gunna send it 

2 minutes ago, SovereignNazgul said:

Not Final TC, but still, lol.

2unvh93.png

lmao he's got perma-stoned face. he's pretty mad at himself for not being more aggressive, but i guess like thought he'd coast to the finals with the numbers and then just depend on likability. 

Gophers DR after some time goes by:

Well havent done one of these in a while, but I’ve been such a dirty little girl. Been lovin on my roommates, but now I have been rubbin up on Utley. Little does that fella know we are actually just robbing info out of him. Oops :)

hooked up with mission watching the oscars last night. ON A BEAN BAG CHAIR! Darn jack Daniels. I think Famous watched tho, so that was awkward.

Hopefully my Korean buddy Whicker doesn’t find out :( 

Sad day in the house for gopher:

Sad day in the house. I know the guy I started having a crush on “Flux” is probably going home. Our big bad clan has 5 of us in there, and we have enough support to send him home unless he can win the veto. 

So I asked Julie to get us cheap beer and tequila and hopefully I can pull him into bed tonight before he is out of my life forever. 

gopher mourns bcb

We lost a homie. Bcb has left the house, didn’t even say goodbye.

he was slightly picked on in the house, but we loved him. Really was a good buddy.

but now Shady has joined our little clan. He’s such a smoke show 

gopher loses a piece:

Well my side piece in the house is going home. Sadly now he has to find out he meant nothing to me. Sorry Utley, but it’s time for you to leave the house. Next up, let’s try and push flux out! God I’m an mean girl.

Gopher finds out about twins

Ah great day in the house to move on from some people. Found out FJ and LTBF want to flip on me and make a move on me. ET won’t put up the guy we all wanted out. So us BDL guys are just going to stick together. We now have a better group! Oh well, the twins aren’t that hot anyway!

Archived