Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

23 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I 100% agree with you.

The only downside of this style of play is that you don’t have power. The only guys I could envision hitting homeruns in colder weather are Jose Ramirez, Josh Naylor, and Andres Gimenez. That’s because Naylor is a pure power guy and the other 2 are “franchise” players you expect more out of.

In post season play we have 5 rock solid players I trust: Ramirez, Gimenez, Kwan, Rosario, and Naylor. We absolutely need those last 2 I mentioned to be consistent. Think of those 2 as role players around a Big 3 in basketball.

We also seem like a 'good vibes' team which I think is always helpful during the post season PLUS makes being a fan way more fun. 

This is something I find special with the current Cavs and find frustrating the opposite way with Browns over last 3.5 seasons.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I can’t really say I’m surprised about this. I think a lot of fans lost interest in the team after decades of letting our stars go. Resigning one isn’t enough to change that yet.

And the Dolans will continue to use that as an excuse for their low payroll.

• Like 2